LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Minidreams NEW SCHOOL OF MODELING !

63K views 611 replies 148 participants last post by  jevries 
#1 ·
OK LETS START OFF BY SAYING ! " I AM TAKING ON THE TASK OF LETTING THE SECERTS OUT ! IF YOUR WILLING TO LEARN AND TRY THEN IT IS WORTH IT FOR ME TO STEP AWAY FROM THE DESK TO HELP YOU ALL STEP IT A LEVEL IN THE HOBBY !"

OK ! THE FRIST LESSON WE WILL TAKE ON WILL START AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BUILDS ! AND WE WILL THEN WORK UP TO THE TOP !

PLEASE NO BULLSHIT IN HERE ! ITS EASIER FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW AND LEARN IF THERE IS NO BULLSHIT IN THE WAY ! SO SHUT UP AND FELLOW !
If you have a statement or question about anything i will be MORE then happy to explain ! That's why i start with the supply list !
AGAIN LET THIS BE FOR ME TO POST UP MY HOW - TO'S SO I MAY HELP OTHERS !
IF THIS GETS TO BECOME ANOTHER SPOT TO FLAME OTHERS OR TO POST UP BULLSHIT I WILL HAVE THE MODS CLOSE IT AND I WILL NOT TRY TO HELP OUT EVER AGAIN !

1 RULE OF THUMB HERE IS THAT YOU NEED THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB EVERY TIME YOU BUILD ! </span></span>

I hope you guys are ready cause this time its coming from the heart ! I see to many youngsters talking shit , and to many adults telling other how to build but don't build themselves ! Lets get this hobby and the builders in it to a new level with each kit they build !

Roughly $110.00 to get the best supplies needed on hand to bring your builds to an out standing clean level ! And keep in mind ! I BELIVE YOU SHOULD BE WELL STOCKED AT ALL TIMES ! I buy the most i can for my money and thats how i priced these supplies !

Any Question?

<span style=\'color:purple\'>Next class we will be opening a kit and preping it to be ready to build ! ;)

See less See more
#58 ·
Everyone got there basic tools ready and at a clean desk ready to start building !

I belive since BIG LOTS is stocked up with a few common kits that we all should use either the 63 Impala or the 94 Impala ! Both these kits lit you chose if you want a stock or donk version but the Custom caddy only comes as a donk!

When ever you guys get 1 of the 2 kit in hand and at a clean bench will start the frist stage of this build !

#60 ·
Originally posted by undead white boy@Apr 22 2008, 08:30 PM~10479564
got the kit got the tools and ready to learn
lets do this
All i ask is that you post a pic of the clean bench and the new kit !

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE THAT IS WILLING TO FOLLOW US BE READY AND HAVE A CLEAN WORK AERA !

Thanks MINI !

#65 ·
Originally posted by BodyDropped@Apr 22 2008, 08:34 PM~10479597
Does it have to be the same kit as everyone else?
Thats the plan ! That way if anyone has a curtain area they need help with we all can see the problem and learn together ! You get what i'am saying !

Plus it makes it easier to FOLLOW ME ! To see what i am tring to you ! This isn't a build off, i dont want to see what ideas you might have this build ! What this phase is to get you guys to build a VERY NICE OUT OF BOX SHOW STOPPER ! We're starting basic and simple ! The better your are at being clean and slick will lead to better looking all detailed out kits later down the road !

I know i give Hearse a bunch of shit but i took him under my ropes 2 yrs ago and he's getting better with every other kit he focus's on ! And BIG C has improve from where he was as a show builder to being an even better detailer and cleaner builder from coming over and learning ! He's made it to the hardest part and thats Painting with an air brush ! He comes by 1 a week and by summers ends He'll be on his own !

Watching these 2 builders grow in person is 1 big reasons why i wanted to these how tos ! SO PLEASE LETS DO THIS A CLASS WITH THE SAME SUBJECT AND LATER ON WILL DO ARE OWN THING !

Thanks MINI !

#66 ·
I GRABBED A 63 AT THE BIG LOTS TODAY, LETS DO THE DAMN THING.....

#67 ·
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Apr 22 2008, 06:44 PM~10479695
Thats  the  plan !    That  way  if  anyone  has  a  curtain  area  they  need  help  with  we  all  can  see  the  problem  and  learn  together  !  You  get  what  i'am  saying  !

Plus  it  makes  it  easier  to  FOLLOW  ME  !  To  see  what  i  am  tring  to  you !  This  isn't  a build  off,  i  dont  want to  see  what  ideas  you    might  have  this  build !  What  this  phase  is  to  get  you guys  to  build  a  VERY  NICE  OUT  OF  BOX  SHOW  STOPPER  !  We're  starting  basic  and  simple !  The  better    your  are  at  being    clean  and  slick  will  lead  to  better  looking  all  detailed  out    kits  later  down the  road !

I  know  i  give  Hearse a  bunch  of  shit  but    i  took  him  under  my  ropes  2  yrs  ago  and  he's  getting  better  with  every other  kit  he  focus's  on  !  And  BIG  C    has  improve  from  where  he  was  as  a  show  builder  to  being  an  even  better  detailer  and  cleaner  builder  from  coming  over  and  learning !  He's  made  it  to  the  hardest  part  and  thats  Painting  with  an  air  brush !  He  comes  by  1 a  week  and  by  summers  ends    He'll  be  on  his  own  ! 

Watching  these  2  builders  grow  in  person  is  1  big  reasons  why  i  wanted  to  these  how tos  !  SO  PLEASE  LETS  DO  THIS  A  CLASS  WITH THE  SAME  SUBJECT  AND  LATER  ON  WILL  DO  ARE  OWN  THING  ! 
Thanks  MINI !

:cheesy: i like that.

#70 ·
Originally posted by dropped@birth@Apr 22 2008, 07:02 PM~10479856
the donk kit?
:) yep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.