LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

2 door conversion fest!

14K views 127 replies 45 participants last post by  PHXKSTM 
#1 ·
lets see those 2 door conversions, caddies, new impalas, wagons, etc. :0

#27 ·
This is the red rop top ! I fucked up the mix on the resin top and when i primered the car the roof turned to a sponge so i hacked it off and went with the drop top look !

#36 ·
Thanks guys! I got it with a warped roof. My friend painted it and the roof warped some how, he has no idea, it was testors blurple I think its called. Orinally was going to be a convertable then I got to thinking and now its acrazy roadster lol Need to finish this one too, probably after my civic build Ill do this side by side with my Si build!

#38 ·
hers a cuple of mine

32 ford pheaton

06 charger

300 c

and a pic b4 i opened it up

#44 ·
Or taking a 2dr and making it a 4dr !

Or even a 6dr LOL!

When you are able to build in plastic and resin there are nolimits to what can be created ! Only thing holding you back is your self !

G
#46 ·
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 3 2008, 09:06 AM~11767786
Or  taking  a  2dr  and  making  it  a 4dr !

Or  even  a  6dr  LOL!

When you  are  able  to  build  in  plastic and  resin  there  are  nolimits  to  what  can  be  created !  Only thing  holding  you  back  is  your self !
Hope to see these casted.

#50 ·
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 3 2008, 07:03 AM~11767773
How  about  adding  a  4 dr  roof  to  another  car  to  make  it  a  custom  2dr ?

Hey , love it ! But what is this for a Car ???
The Style looks really cool as a 2 dr. Wagon !

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.