LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Tonioseven's garage

132K views 2K replies 195 participants last post by  Tonioseven 
#1 ·
Hey. First of all, thanks so much for making me feel welcome! You guys have a great site and it's cool to see some familiar names as well. I'm gonna keep all of my completed builds in this thread from now on so I don't clog up the forum. I like all kinds of builds but imports are my favorite. Thanks again! :cool:

See less See more
#28 ·
Originally posted by phatras@Oct 21 2008, 04:35 PM~11931007
the endless decals on his rides are from a japan tuning company not a club..

i coulda swore that owenart said he started a club on another site called endless projeks, and used that decale for that reason!

i dont know...... i could be wrong, but homie has some bad ass , clean as hell rides! and i like um :biggrin: ;)

#34 ·
Originally posted by 2lowsyn@Oct 21 2008, 09:03 PM~11935808
man you got a veriety of bulds, realy nice . i wana see that shot skyline finished. i think it was a skyline.
oh and your silviya, the yellow one is realy bad ass - like the color and all.
I believe that is a Mitsubishi FTO with a wide-body kit. Either way, it looks like it's gonna be badass!

#37 ·
Originally posted by LUXMAN@Oct 20 2008, 07:32 PM~11926160
:0  :worship:  :worship: DAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!!!! They look like you can hop in and drive :cheesy: , I havent spotted a flaw yet, great builds and skills homie, welcome and thanx for sharin' your stuff :thumbsup:  LOVIN' THE MUCSLE CARS  :biggrin: I think I'll take a breakfrom lowriders after current projects  :0
:cool: X-2

#40 ·
whered those wheels come from? i would like sme of those for my viper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.