LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

~~ TABLE SCRAPERS ~~ M.C.C.

188K views 3K replies 215 participants last post by  bigdogg323 
#1 ·
"Model Car Club"

I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO THE HOMIES IN TABLESCRAPERS FOR LETTING ME IN THE CLUB :biggrin:

WELL IN HERE IS WERE WE'LL BE POSTING ALL OF OUR BUILDS AND PROJECTS. IN THIS CLUB, ITS NOT JUST BOUT LOWRIDERS, WE GOT HOT RODS, MUSCLE CARS AND WHAT EVER ELSE COMES INTO OUR CRAZY MINDS ;)

FIRST OFF: EVAN

See less See more
#28 ·
Originally posted by a408nutforyou@Dec 19 2008, 08:44 PM~12479620
Evan should be happy to see this. :thumbsup: its about time.we were laggin on our thread.thanx Smiley...oh yea what happen to Santos' limo.didnt you shoot that camero too of his..? :confused: dont forget those tech tips we talked about at our meeting  ;)
lmao ill get some on here thanx smiley bro for putin it down im lucky to be in a club with talents that these guys got ill catch up someday :cool:

and to everyone else thanx for the comments :biggrin:

#35 ·
THOUGHT I WOULD GO AHEAD AND POST THIS UP FOR THE HOMIE EVAN, HERES ANOTHER PROJECT HE'S WORKING ON, COPPER 1960 IMPALA.

#43 ·
Originally posted by a408nutforyou@Jan 5 2009, 08:36 PM~12615693
damn i still think that 60 is bad as fuck.but i still think the copper BMF might thro it off.who knows i might be wrong.now i wish i would have locked up my 60 :yessad:
:yes: :yes: it would look sick..different ;)

#44 ·
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Jan 5 2009, 08:57 PM~12615974
i think thats gonna make it look even better!! ive  never seen someone use it b4.
thanks guys :biggrin:

i did the gas tank in copper the shit is kinda thick tho ill try my best to do the body . ive been busy working on my big body caddy right now johnys 60 makes me want to put mine back in the box lol :0

#46 ·
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Jan 5 2009, 11:40 PM~12618319
WHAT COLOR COPPER IS THAT? IS THAT ALL AUTOMOTIVE PAINTS?

yes sir working at a paint store has its advantages :biggrin: oh and the color was bench mixed so there is no code we color matched it to a penny :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.