LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Lowrider Bicycle Archive pages

73K views 286 replies 82 participants last post by  Ese Caqui 
#1 ·
While I was at it I just scanned more pages of LRB just so that the youngsters and everyone else that missed out on those mags have a chance to look at work of some of the best model car builders in history.
Enjoy! :cool: :cool:

Starting out with Armando Flores

LRB winter '97

:cool: :cool:

See less See more
#13 ·
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Apr 23 2009, 08:17 AM~13665338
hey J.... me and the homie Time Machine got to meet up with one of Hawaii's heavy builders from the 90s last night.... his work was featured in LRB back in the day too.... think u could find that too?
Got a name or perhaps know around what time? :cool:

#282 ·
J.C. Stephenson created these
amazing RC lows I could only dream about. :cool:

Real Deal '64 works with the same principle I got the idea when
I had one of those camera remote shutter thingies in my hands. :cool:
anybody know were I can find these oldschool cross lace spoke rims like in the pic on that three wheeling bomb forsale? I wanna find them and buy a few sets

#19 ·
Originally posted by gseeds@Apr 23 2009, 08:27 AM~13665427
jevries, thanks brother for putting these up , wow what a trip down merory lane!!! got anymore ? post them please,thanks,gary.
Your welcome Gary! It's a pleasure flippin' thru all the LRB pages!

Oldskool, I'm gonna check if I have that issue...I miss a couple of issues. ;)

#24 ·
Originally posted by MC562@Apr 23 2009, 09:45 PM~13673383
:0  :0  :0
Indeed.. :0 :0 :0 ...I've seen that ride in person when I was at Pegasus in '98...I was blown away by it...and still am. That ride has so many details like the tiny skull graphics, the whole bed filled with hydro parts and basically the whole body is scratch build...it's still one of my favorites. ;)

Will post more pages tonight. :cool: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.