LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

2ND II NONE MODEL CAR CLUB

58K views 643 replies 73 participants last post by  downlow82 
#1 ·
#54 ·
Originally posted by MKD904@Jul 7 2010, 06:24 PM~17987156
How come you don't answer any questions...I give you props and say that I really like your stuff, but I asked if you hinge everything.  These builds are very modified and I wanted to know how you pull off the hinges?
hey mike thur probaly just be glued on only :happysad: i could be wrong too :)

#59 ·
Originally posted by MKD904@Jul 7 2010, 07:24 PM~17987156
How come you don't answer any questions...I give you props and say that I really like your stuff, but I asked if you hinge everything.  These builds are very modified and I wanted to know how you pull off the hinges?
sorry homes im not on line 24/7 but to answer your question most of what u see here or glued give me time to post more of my rides up i do have some that or hinged or better yet come down to one of the nnl shows im there almost every year i can only show u my style of buildin better then i can tell u ;)

#62 ·
Originally posted by tone64@Jun 30 2010, 01:10 PM~17927793
2 THE TOP :: :uh:
thanks big tone for postin my cars im gettin alot of hits from other builders look what youve started now i want to bring out rides that no one ever seen befor one homie ask if i glue or hinge i fill the need to show them i have been there done that you fill me i cant have some one thinkin i just glue parts together so when u have time for another photo shoot i need to the homies i have builds that or hinged also :biggrin:

#223 ·
thanks big tone for postin my cars im gettin alot of hits from other builders, look what you've started now, i want to bring out rides that no one ever seen before, one homie ask if i glue or hinge i fill the need to show them i have been there done that, you fill me i cant have some one thinkin i just glue parts together so when u have time for another photo shoot i need to show the homies i have builds that or hinged also :biggrin:
:rofl:

#63 ·
Originally posted by downlow82@Jul 11 2010, 03:30 PM~18018726
thanks big tone for postin my cars im gettin alot of hits from other builders look what youve started now i want to bring out rides that no one ever  seen befor one homie ask if i glue or hinge i fill the need to show them i have been there done that you fill me i cant have some one thinkin i  just glue parts together so when u have time for another photo shoot i need to the homies i have builds that or hinged also :biggrin:
ok HOMIE....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.