LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

New rides

21K views 182 replies 38 participants last post by  bigdogg323 
#1 ·
#33 ·
I returned to modeling back in the mid 90"s. I went to Pegasus one day ,saw Rick Hick's convertable 63 and his 53 "Grapes of Wrath" Chevy and that was it. While i have built almost everything, i mainly build lowriders. My level is not the quality of the people who post on this site,but hopefuly i will get good enough to show my work.

Thanks for looking.

#35 ·
Originally posted by blackbeard1@Nov 23 2010, 12:12 AM~19140405
I returned to modeling back in the mid 90"s. I went to Pegasus one day ,saw Rick Hick's convertable 63 and his 53 "Grapes of Wrath" Chevy and that was it. While i have built almost everything, i mainly build lowriders. My level is not the quality of the people who post on this site,but hopefuly i will get good enough to show my work.

Thanks for looking.
RICK HICK'S :angel: WAS A COOL GUY :thumbsup:

#43 ·
i love these wheels!! would you mind if i made a set for my mock ups?
dont want o be a copy cat or piss anyone off but these are sick!!!
by the way your paint jobs are badd ass. ;)
[/qu

Thanks for the compliments. I don't mind if you do at all. I appreciate the respect :) .
your welcome.... an thank you for the go ahead.... ;) have a great turkey day!! :biggrin:

#51 ·
Originally posted by blackbeard1@Nov 27 2010, 08:55 PM~19178700

All of the chrome and gold plating i got from big kids. This model is at least 10 years old.
:0 shiiiiiney! :biggrin: i got a few big kids kits! too bad they went under!!! heres one i had goin on with big kids goodies, but has hit a stale mate for now! :uh:

for a build ten years old, she ages well bro! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.