LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

DENA4LIFE MODEL CAR CLUB

115K views 3K replies 81 participants last post by  OldSchoolVato 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I like your tangerine 64.. its on the bumper each time.. what motor do you use for the nose? :cheesy:

#396 ·
THIS IS JUNK U KNOW WHAT MY CARS R ABOUT THATS Y U DONT GET BACK AT ME LOOK AT YOUR CARS AND LOOK AT MINE IM SURE EVERYBODY WILL AGREE WITH ME I GOT PAINT MATCHING TIRES AND RIMS PAINTED INTERIOR ALL BUMPERS NOT 12 GLUESTICKS GLUED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY CARS ALL HEADLIGHTS PAINTED BOTTOM SOME DO MAJOR INCHES AND STILL HAVE THE MOTORS UNDER THE GOOD FULL BLOWN V8 WITH THE HOOD AND THE TRUNKS AND YES MY HOODS CLOSE THE GREATEST THING OF ALL NO HANGARS COMMING OUT THE BACK OF MY CARS LEAVE THE WINGS FOR THE HATCHBACK HONDAS AND THE INTEGRAS THESE ARE HOPPERS NOT TRANSFORMERS GET AT ME WITH SOME CLEAN SHIT AND THEN COME C ME

#21 ·
Originally posted by DENA4LIFE_SB@Mar 18 2011, 08:22 PM~20125379
SOMEBODY HOP
Hey youngster, you pretty much seen most of the lifted models i am working with..
but when i build something else that jumps i will get it on video.. I still feel like
I need to figure out how to make my cars move they way I want them to move..
yo I hope your not throwing away all the parts that you dont use when you make your hoppers? i could use alot of the things that you dont use..
like any left over cadilac parts.. the frame from the nomad.. seats windows
bumpers all that shit is still worth some dollars... better five dollars for a frame and
a-arms and motor than to toss them in the trash... rear axles.. grill all that..

#23 ·
Originally posted by dayday2014@Mar 19 2011, 02:06 PM~20129654
im servin both yal chippers
:cool: :wow:

#24 ·
I still have some parts will post

Originally posted by Hydrohype@Mar 19 2011, 01:24 AM~20126993
Hey youngster, you pretty much seen most of the lifted models i am working with..
but  when i build something else that jumps i will get it on video.. I still feel like
I need to figure out how to make my cars move they way I want them to move..
  yo I hope your not throwing away all the parts that you dont use when you make your hoppers? i could use alot of the things that you dont use..
like any left over cadilac parts.. the frame from the nomad.. seats windows
bumpers all that shit is still worth some dollars... better five dollars for a frame and
a-arms and motor than to toss them in the trash... rear axles..  grill all that..

#25 ·
Originally posted by dayday2014+Mar 19 2011, 02:06 PM~20129654-->
im servin both yal chippers
[/b]
Probably..

<!--QuoteBegin-arturo rios
@Feb 23 2011, 06:17 PM~19944092
A forum with just hoppers cool i like whats posted so far heres my caprice.

click picture for video. trying some shit out for my 76 caprice..
got to get that booty right...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.