LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Lorenzo's Build thread

54K views 992 replies 65 participants last post by  CemetaryAngel81 
#1 · (Edited)
CemetaryAngel81 builds and projects

What's up Layitlow I'm a newbie to Layitlow I'm hoping to get my build thread rolling soon.I started building when I was 13 stopped for a while but got back into it 4 years ago.I never built any show winners but now I'm hoping to up my build quality.I "llstart with my most recent and show some of my older stuff as I have time.I don't have a computer and my android doesn't have a photobucket link so bear with me.This is something I've been really wanting to do for a long time apart from just building my models!

#31 ·
Another work in progress 59 Miller Meteor Caddy hearse just a mockup because I dont know which route to take. Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car Luxury vehicle
:rolleyes:

#32 · (Edited)
Heres some more.The chysler is mildly Kustomized,the 47 Chevy woody is a diecast I stripped down,repainted and lowered,The 30 woody is inspired from a keith Weesner painting,and the 49 merc I made for my girlfriend last Ocotober

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Model car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vintage car Classic car
Land vehicle Car Classic car Vehicle Model car

#35 ·
Thanks homie's!!Truth is I haven't built a whole lot of lowriders lately.But I'm going to change that this year.After all it was the lowriders that got me started!

#44 · (Edited)
I haven't done much to the 50 this week other then BMF the bed rails.Even though I already got my first coats of paint on,I still didn't think it was too late to try open the doors and hinge the thing.:DBecause I don't want to fuck the paint up too much I'm scribing the door lines with my exacto.I've never hinged before. I'll let you know how that goes! Blue Turquoise Turquoise Material property Nail
Blue Turquoise Wood Rectangle Metal
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper City car

#48 ·
I've have done four of these revell mercs. This one didn't come out as nice.The first couple of paint jobs valleron puro verga:mad:,the paint cracked like a riverbed,keept wetsanding and dipping it in the pool.This one pissed me the fuck off for sureLOL! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Model car Classic car
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle

#52 ·
This weekend I opened the door on the bomb truck,Because my dremel motor burned out Anyways I used dental floss along the door lines:cool: Headlamp Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Alloy wheel
Car Vehicle Model car Toy vehicle Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Model car

#63 ·
I thought the wire for the hinges I did were too flimsy so I'm in the process of changing the type of wire to paperclip 1/32.I took and started on what I was going for with the interior.I'm thinking something I haven't done yet,something TINGOS influnenced.I started with leftover seats from the 65 Gran Prix. Vehicle door Trunk Car Vehicle Auto part
Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper
Electric blue
:)

#64 ·
Heres a 1957 Chrysler that I did about 6 years ago.I love this kit,my brother gave me another for my birthday back in October. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car

#66 ·
About last week I went to a garage sale and I scored this sealed for 10$.After seeing Halfass Kustom's hot rod on his tread,I think I'm gonna go rat rod with it.:cool: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vintage car Classic car

#87 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.