LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Lorenzo's Build thread

54K views 992 replies 65 participants last post by  CemetaryAngel81 
#1 · (Edited)
CemetaryAngel81 builds and projects

What's up Layitlow I'm a newbie to Layitlow I'm hoping to get my build thread rolling soon.I started building when I was 13 stopped for a while but got back into it 4 years ago.I never built any show winners but now I'm hoping to up my build quality.I "llstart with my most recent and show some of my older stuff as I have time.I don't have a computer and my android doesn't have a photobucket link so bear with me.This is something I've been really wanting to do for a long time apart from just building my models!

#6 ·
I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but how do you attach Photobucket to LIL mobile?I'm pulling my hair out looking for the attachment link and new post.I 'm using a 3g Vortex and I have the PB mobile app.Help please I am too old fashioned!

#9 ·
if you have the PB app, just go into it, click the pic you want to post, go to the info of said pic and it should have a list of codes (Email/IM, Direct, ect...), copy the "IMG" code (should be at the bottom of the list) and go into LIL. to post the copied pic just click on the "reply" box and post. I hope this helps, it's the way I post shit from my Iphone... anywho, WELCOME TO LAYITLOW!!!!! if you have any questions about anything, feel free to just ask just about anyone. about 99% of the folks I've met through this forum are incredibly helpfull and INSAINLY talented! if you're looking to improve your skills, this is the spot!

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks carneles I'm still learning.It's an AMT 65 Pontiac Grand Prix.Gave me headaches despite it's simplicty.I fucked up the kit glass so I ended up having to use lexand.It's not perfect but I was inspired by Gary Seeds and tried to do something like that within my abilities.:)

#21 ·
Thanks all of you especially PHXKSTM for telling me about this place.I have to use the library to upload because my vortex phone doesn't seem to have the capabilities their computers do.Thanks for putting up with my technologicly impaired ass,I will show my 50 Chevy trokita WIP next week.This build I doubt I'll finish any time soon!

#27 · (Edited)
#29 · (Edited)
Vehicle Transport Car Toy vehicle Automotive tire
Heres a couple of rat rods I did 8 years ago.Time hasn't been too kind to them.This is the Barnabas Vampire Van that I used the rims from a jada road rats and the other in the attachment I just never finished for some reason.I'll jump back on in though.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.