81K views 440 replies 61 participants last post by  chevyguy97 
#1 ·
post em up:cool:

first one of the year

Jelly Mambo Sauce

See less See more
1 6
#17 ·
Lownslow302 how in the hell do u find time to build so many models in such a short time ?????
The fastest model I have built is been on one week putting alot of hours in to finish.
right now I avarage like 1 or 2 a year. And each model cost minimum $40 to $50 to build if you add in Kit, Paint and Aftermarket parts.
Your lucky to have all that time and money to put into your models, I'm jealous Mad Props bro :thumbsup:

#19 ·
Eso you work in a morgue pt time?That's cool I'm taking mortuary sciences at Central Arizona College in the summer (right now I'm working a sandblaster at a welding shop,I go to prep classes Mon and Wed)I'm hoping to get Trade Mortuary Science at ASU next year.

#21 ·
For a second there I was about to say "U building Model Cars in the mortuary? I guess they ain't going anywhere" lol but then I read if next post u do clean up I work full-time at Toyota Finance and then I run a recording studio so between that partying at clubs with hoes not much time for models but ill probably be building models after I retire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.