LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Bravo's Builds

11K views 159 replies 21 participants last post by  BRAVO 
#1 ·
Im hype right now! Just found the crate that stored my old model builds! Havent seen this in over 5yrs since moving to my house. Some of these joints are 10 yrs old or older..Most arent finished (i never complete em) ,but im posting anyways
I have started on a couple new project now as well

#34 ·
Tryed to start on a fresh build...but my model 68 is taking my lil time i have to spare

#35 ·
This one used to be my warrior...had a lota fools needing to recharge they 9.6's w this one

#36 ·
BUild somethign fresh, wannasee ya skills. Was hoping you'd come back where we were during back bumper bash. I had a 56 chevy, 62 pontiac, (both static show cars), and a 67 cheyv I was dancing. WOulda letchu check em out. My 9.6 was fresh too.. lolz

#37 ·
BUild somethign fresh, wannasee ya skills. Was hoping you'd come back where we were during back bumper bash. I had a 56 chevy, 62 pontiac, (both static show cars), and a 67 cheyv I was dancing. WOulda letchu check em out. My 9.6 was fresh too.. lolz
i got something fresh coming...i just cant stay focused long enough to get it working. Alright my guy, dont make bring something for u next time i come that way lol

BTW..that Fleetwood is lookn real good, stripes set it off!

#38 ·
ahhh yeah, just came up on a 7.2v! bout to bring these joint back to life

#39 ·
ahhh yeah, just came up on a 7.2v! bout to bring these joint back to life
Don't it feel good? lolz. Plus speaking of that fleet I done put in WORK. lolz

Wouldn't recognize it anymore prolly.

Squeezed a third solinoid on that rack for the front, rebuilt rear end, new bearings, seals, a synthetic, new 350 with all new parts and some chrome, on 13's, stripes, interior color (a pillars, b-pillars, sunglass holders, etc. is purple), rocker mouldings all purple, some gold trim here and there, painted batteries, 3rd dump plumbed in, new seals on the juice all the way around (those were 6's up front, not 8'slolz), need to shampoo interior and maybe get some purple naughahyde inserts in the grey leather, replate grill teeth gold and some gold on the rims and I'll prolly be as done w/ this car as it'll get. 193,000 on it so far and that new 350 is still sitting waiting it's turn! The wiring on your old alarm was giving some issues, had to clean some of it out when doing the pass key fault resistor bypass, wish I had a fob and horn to it, I'd hook it back up. might grow a wild hair before th ecarl casper show in february, add a 5th a nd 6th battery, strap up the front, and hop just for fun. I know I can do 30", I've done it already, what type of springs are these do you recall? I wanan get the same thign again but a taller set? Srry fo spamming your thread! lolz

#41 ·
Aint this some shit...got the batt charged. Hooked em to my lac, which hasnt seen light in at least 4 yrs. Burnt up the front motor in a matter of secs. guess its time for a rebuild...how do them lil servos hold up to 7.2 v?

#47 ·
Cadi i rebuilt...This is one of the few models i can say i completed (even tho i still want some fresh wheels for it)

#49 ·
video of fleetwood working

#51 ·
my line up is growing

#52 ·
this is what im in the process of...Started on ThanksGiving Day. Hoped to have it ready for new yrs build. Oh well, it be ready when its ready

#55 ·
Sup Dre..i forgot i had a build page. Tnx for bumppn me up!

Yea, i got a lil sumthing' sumthing'...i dont think they want me in the hop off. Ima put it in the air soon enough tho....hope i dont dissapoint ya!

And the GP was just a lil lay and play. im bout to post a vid anyways

#57 ·
Just some photos of the donk build process

Gonna have to give it another shot

#58 ·
And im sure u all have met "Proto4"

#61 ·
Introducing......

"Im gone get chew"

#63 ·
I aint got no hoppers my guy..these is street/show cars.

#65 ·
Yup..u need 6 prong..ill see if i got any photos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.