LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Bravo's Builds

11K views 159 replies 21 participants last post by  BRAVO 
#1 ·
Im hype right now! Just found the crate that stored my old model builds! Havent seen this in over 5yrs since moving to my house. Some of these joints are 10 yrs old or older..Most arent finished (i never complete em) ,but im posting anyways
I have started on a couple new project now as well

#69 ·
My line up is growing...bout to try and start dialing in "im gone get chew"

#72 ·
No its him he keeps saying little shit to get me mad I don't give a fuck about no show cars if your shit hops ***** let's hop you said you have street cars so do and clean I got my 64 out the paint let's hop

#75 ·
Really brah? i said ur shit was swangin. U got them inches, that shit just dont look right tho..I cant be the only cat to tell u that.... But its whatever, ill bang on my joints. We hopping apples against pears tho ?

#82 ·
Couple photos off the camera phone

#83 ·
Damnit!! i just burnt proto4 up...no wonder it wasnt working right

#86 ·
Tnx for checkn me out..

I will put it in the air prob tomorrow, gotta get batts for the camera

COMPLETE CARS

#91 ·
footage of "Im gone get chew"

#93 ·
Now i just gotta get a fresh motor for proto4, so i can film my "after hop"

And i think im bout to start one more build, w hopes to finish by spring. I got a new idea i wanna try

#96 ·
Yall get the point...

#97 ·
Yall done got me started..i need to build a lager stable. Its time to start on the 1:1's , but im gonna keep knockn out these builds too. Figure ill work on em when i got down time at my store.

Gonna hit the hobby shop today, got to get some motors and "thangs" for the projects. Im doing 2 rebuilds and a resurrect

#99 ·
Look at me...then look at u. we aint the same brah

Other news..got some fresh motors, might put in some work tonight

#100 ·
Lol what my back needs to move lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

#101 ·
Todays mission is to put proto4 back on the bumper..rip everything out and put fresh motor in, and beat the shit out off it.

I have begain my same issue from when i first started model building, which lead me to NEVER finsh projects...I get too many ideas and different builds going, i jump around and none of them see real progress...Which leads me here, im a lowrider at heart , but i ride big feet too! So i gotta build something to represent and diversify the stable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.