LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Bravo's Builds

11K views 159 replies 21 participants last post by  BRAVO 
#1 ·
Im hype right now! Just found the crate that stored my old model builds! Havent seen this in over 5yrs since moving to my house. Some of these joints are 10 yrs old or older..Most arent finished (i never complete em) ,but im posting anyways
I have started on a couple new project now as well

#4 ·
64 imp hopper..this one is SUPER old. I remember trying something new w the front suspension, and couldnt get it right. Got fed up w it. Think i gonna change the rear to a servo set up, and back to old faithfull u bar in front

#5 ·
This right here was my baby..just a "street car" ..normal rear lock up hight, but always on the bumper (when i find them in the crate lol) it works perfect! never break lines. Interior, motor, susp w exhaust axle n driveshaft. I love how it works, but i wanna re-paint, cut a moonroof in, and get some interior done by ol' dude on here. Vid soon as i get a battery

#6 ·
Haha! Looks like your first one did a lot of curb rubbing on those whitewalls. :) good job though, they're looking good

#7 ·
Ok now im gonna be horribly honest here . . . . Im hype as fuck to see you back at it bcuz when I saw your first couple of clean as hoppers I almost quit lmao !!! But im just glad to see sumbody else gettin down . Dude I will mail you a fuckin battery lol just wanna,see those hoppers hittin bumper.

Please feel free to poat up in the HOW TO HYDRAULICS TOPIC bcuz peeps need that knowledge so they can try this hoppin game out and get hooked like we are lol.

Anyway all B.S. aside keep up the good werk.

P.S. Radioshack has 7.2 volt battery and charger for $22 !!!

#8 ·
Ok now im gonna be horribly honest here . . . . Im hype as fuck to see you back at it bcuz when I saw your first couple of clean as hoppers I almost quit lmao !!! But im just glad to see sumbody else gettin down . Dude I will mail you a fuckin battery lol just wanna,see those hoppers hittin bumper.

Please feel free to poat up in the HOW TO HYDRAULICS TOPIC bcuz peeps need that knowledge so they can try this hoppin game out and get hooked like we are lol.

Anyway all B.S. aside keep up the good werk.

P.S. Radioshack has 7.2 volt battery and charger for $22 !!!
Tnx for the words mane..Havent built one in a min, but im crazy about clean/hydro models. So im always in here checking u and the other hydro guys works. Always say i want to build more, but get so busy on the 1:1's ,babes ,and work

#9 ·
last ones i have of the 69

#10 ·
Remember these Remo shits? I ordered one SOON as i seen it in my street customs mag. 4 motor set up, I tried it out once. Then took it apart to see how i could improve and add more power (Glued some D's to it, but they where later salvaged)

But dont let that Store bought dancer shit fool ya....I fights w deezzz!

#11 ·
New in the box..Bought the R/C spokes for it..they too big tho. ill trade somebody for the 58 radio shack boy.

#16 ·
67 imp, stupid old...and dumb ulgy (i know), it preforms bout as bad as it looks. Using the wheels for a static model, and the 7 is going to the scrap yard

#17 ·
Nother photo of the red 4 i over looked

This is a 1:18 diecast 4..Tried to make it work, but end up on the back burner. But when this comes back out , ITS OVER. i got a whole new bag of tricks for it. Just consider these as "before pics"

#23 ·
I started on a new project...Now i finds a unopen revell 64 kit in the crate, im impress w the quality (compared to the many AMT 4's ive built thru the yrs) now i wanna start on this. See this has always been my prob, i cant stay focused long enough to finish the task at hand.

Anyway...
I always got crazy ideas that i try w these models...most times it doesnt pan out as planed...Heres one. i figured i could put a driving car controls on the lindenburg frame for best of both worlds...never made it off the work bench

#24 ·
One of the few static cars in my collection

#26 ·
Lac is clean love the color. Wheres the one you had on switches
u remember that thing homie? I start dancing when i found that joker in the box unharmed!

#27 ·
1:18 diecast imp hopper i started on..Rear used a servo w a angle rotating top, work great for lift and lower. Front never banged like i wanted tho

#29 ·
check me out Lux..even tried running two motors to the front. back to the drawing board i guess

#31 ·
This another joint with me just trying stuff out...
When i first got one of these lindenburg "hoppers" i danced it for a few mins. Next thing i did was wire a 9.6 batt up to it an danced till it broke. Like everything i had to take it apart and see how it works, it has one motor w gear system to spin one way to work back up, other way for front. So no pancake, and back would drop when hopping front. So i ran two motors, for truely independent front n rear. It worked surprisingly well!

#32 ·
These were coo cars...just wish the rear lifted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.