LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

My WIPs and builds

8K views 76 replies 21 participants last post by  IceMan555 
#1 ·
Hey LIL! I'd been away for a while selling some of my kits. Decided to get back in the bench and build something. So here are a couple I've built and some WIPs

Extended the side windows on this 49 Merc

Still working on this one

See less See more
#60 ·
This is a Jimmy Flintstone body
1951 Chevy Convertible donor
Testor's One Lacquer Lightning White and Star Spangled Blue.
Aftermarket decals from PoliceCarModelsDotCom from eBay.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#61 ·
Here is my latest.

Jimmy Flintstone body
Gibson 392 Hemi Engine
Parts by Park Distributor
MCG chopped grill
Model Master Flame Red

The pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#64 ·
Thanks guys. Appreciate the words.

This next one is my entry for our Jerry's Cherry's Patriotic MOTM. I learned a lot during this build.
1932 Ford Highboy

Check out the progress pics on our forum. Link in my signature.

Thanks

#69 ·
Bunch of lil kids talking about grown man shit in here. If you dont know what youre looking at or barely have*lunch*money in your pocket, maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself. Those who know, just know. Those who dont.... kinda looking stupid right about NOW!Wow...so much hate....put it this way...if u walked into licoln dealership and asked for a 06*lincoln wit*frame*swap and full chrome custom paint...no that ain't stock morons....setup that prolly cos more some 98 lincolns...and they built it of there assembly line perfect....this is what*you would get......now put a price on that*the car is an o6 bought in 08 brand new the lincoln is about 45k so two years old at least 20k it had low miles and was flawless came off the lot. To frame swap you have to modify brake lines ,make new core support,new frame mounts and pull the motor and put it back correctly so everything works right.The upper and lower a arms were from older style lincoln like caddy and they were molded and chromed the rear end was a ford 9 inch made to fit under the lincoln also chromed as well as the rest of the suspension disc brake all the way around and fully wrapped and powdercoated frame so the the frame work alone about $7000 at the least call arund your local shops.Hydros 4 pumps 4 super duty squares ($700)a piece those batteries are about $300 each and up trust i checked want some myself pumps where hard lined titanium bars in the back ghost patterns in the paint wheels and beat and not no bullshit and the box and shit was custom now add that shit up muthafukas and stop bitching and complaining half of yall wasent even in the market to buy one but want to come and talk shit on another mans topic its cool if you dont know but dont talk shit just keep it movin the car is sold and thats that and now you muthafukas need a pic of it with the new owner i bet layitlow muthafukas is crazy

#70 ·
Bunch of lil kids talking about grown man shit in here. If you dont know what youre looking at or barely have*lunch*money in your pocket, maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself. Those who know, just know. Those who dont.... kinda looking stupid right about NOW!Wow...so much hate....put it this way...if u walked into licoln dealership and asked for a 06*lincoln wit*frame*swap and full chrome custom paint...no that ain't stock morons....setup that prolly cos more some 98 lincolns...and they built it of there assembly line perfect....this is what*you would get......now put a price on that*the car is an o6 bought in 08 brand new the lincoln is about 45k so two years old at least 20k it had low miles and was flawless came off the lot. To frame swap you have to modify brake lines ,make new core support,new frame mounts and pull the motor and put it back correctly so everything works right.The upper and lower a arms were from older style lincoln like caddy and they were molded and chromed the rear end was a ford 9 inch made to fit under the lincoln also chromed as well as the rest of the suspension disc brake all the way around and fully wrapped and powdercoated frame so the the frame work alone about $7000 at the least call arund your local shops.Hydros 4 pumps 4 super duty squares ($700)a piece those batteries are about $300 each and up trust i checked want some myself pumps where hard lined titanium bars in the back ghost patterns in the paint wheels and beat and not no bullshit and the box and shit was custom now add that shit up muthafukas and stop bitching and complaining half of yall wasent even in the market to buy one but want to come and talk shit on another mans topic its cool if you dont know but dont talk shit just keep it movin the car is sold and thats that and now you muthafukas need a pic of it with the new owner i bet layitlow muthafukas is crazy

#71 ·
I think 70monte up there forgot to take his mess. Not sure what he babbling about.

Anyways. Here are a couple more I've finished since the last time I posted. Comments welcome.

1955 Chevy Nomad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.