LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

My WIPs and builds

8K views 76 replies 21 participants last post by  IceMan555 
#1 ·
Hey LIL! I'd been away for a while selling some of my kits. Decided to get back in the bench and build something. So here are a couple I've built and some WIPs

Extended the side windows on this 49 Merc

Still working on this one

See less See more
#7 ·
Between birthday parties, family, and tearing down mom's kitchen I found some time to add a few more to my WIPs. As if I need anymore...

This is a rebuild. A Chrysler 2008 300 Went from this matching my 1:1 (sort of)

To this:

My 1968 GTO Street Machine - Not super excited about the silver, but like it enough to keep it.

I guess its time to start engines and interior now.

I'm sure with this beautiful weather I'll be working on more bodies :rofl:

#10 ·
And here is another new project. It's a Jimmy Flintstone resin kit and I will be using the Chezoom as a donor kit. It's a 57 Chevy Double Vision kit. This resin is one of the best bodies I have ever worked with. Easy to modify, shape, and sand. Its metallic lime green over a copper base.

#16 ·
Here is an update on the green Chevy double vision. Here are pics of what the back seat will look like.

Can't decide on the tires and wheels. I got most of these in black too. What do you guys think?

#21 ·
Here is an update on the green Chevy double vision. Here are pics of what the back seat will look like.

Can't decide on the tires and wheels. I got most of these in black too. What do you guys think?

Very cool! I like these 2 the best man. The gold is a good contrast for that green, but you can't go wrong with that last set.

59 is looking very clean.. nice engine detailing :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Here is an update on the 59. Working on this one for a very long time. Slowly but surely. One of my better builds.

Boy, that windshield is dirty!! *Haha. You can probably steal my identity with all those fingerprints.

More to come as it nears completeness.

#24 ·
I know this is a lowrider forum but I wanted to share my finished 1970 mustang Boss.

Here it is...

And one of the best pics I have ever taken of a complete build...

Thanks for looking.

#25 ·
Looks good bro,dont matter If its a lowlow or not,shit I post Show rods,kustoms,some guys mini trucks,just have fun building homie!

#26 ·
I've been busy helping to run another forum so I'd been busy out there. Came back looking for some resin bods. Here are a few that I've built in the meantime. Here's my latest, it's the Mercury Matranga

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.