LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Aztec Warrior 1950 Ford Lowrider Custom

39K views 321 replies 56 participants last post by  modelsinc1967 
G
#1 ·
I havent for gotten about the strippers delight but had another brain storm, turning a 1950 Ford into a custom aztec warrior complete with stone work pyramids and custom interior to look like stone work just like my (1941 chevy) hell train build i just finished.

got the doors opened and ready to frame....

trying out something new for me anyway, skinning the top layer off of foam core to use for interior panels that i can carve intricate aztec designs in the door panels, dash, and roof. The bed will have a pyramid and other aztec design/shapes in it.

so here goes, will try to keep up work on the strippers delight as well, but will see what happens.

See less See more
G
#9 ·
Thanks guys, will have another update soon, been going thru the net for more ideas on the aztec designs to incorporate in the build, may be a week or so thou before anything concrete....

#11 ·
I havent for gotten about the strippers delight but had another brain storm, turning a 1950 Ford into a custom aztec warrior complete with stone work pyramids and custom interior to look like stone work just like my (1941 chevy) hell train build i just finished.

got the doors opened and ready to frame....

trying out something new for me anyway, skinning the top layer off of foam core to use for interior panels that i can carve intricate aztec designs in the door panels, dash, and roof. The bed will have a pyramid and other aztec design/shapes in it.

so here goes, will try to keep up work on the strippers delight as well, but will see what happens.[/QUOTE

awready!!!!!!!!! throwdown

G
#14 ·

Kinda stump on what to do about the floor board under the dash as the door panels being eliminated there is no structure there, but hey thats what model building is all about thou right, figuring out what looks good. Working on getting this one planned out.

Also glued the firewall in the cab will smooth that area out....

Attachments

G
#23 ·

trying out the rims for size..........

my very first attempt at sunken antennas! may have to open them up a bit more with a drill bit but happy with how they came out, decided to install in the front fenders as the cab did not have enough room behind door.

G
#25 ·
Thanks Deecee, im trying to top my last build, hell train, which was my best build,trying to top it just having a hard time coming up with ideas this time, but we will see what happens............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.