LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Aztec Warrior 1950 Ford Lowrider Custom

39K views 321 replies 56 participants last post by  modelsinc1967 
G
#1 ·
I havent for gotten about the strippers delight but had another brain storm, turning a 1950 Ford into a custom aztec warrior complete with stone work pyramids and custom interior to look like stone work just like my (1941 chevy) hell train build i just finished.

got the doors opened and ready to frame....

trying out something new for me anyway, skinning the top layer off of foam core to use for interior panels that i can carve intricate aztec designs in the door panels, dash, and roof. The bed will have a pyramid and other aztec design/shapes in it.

so here goes, will try to keep up work on the strippers delight as well, but will see what happens.

See less See more
G
#37 ·
A little update, I created what I am going to use for the seats for the passenger and drivers side, and cutting up the other kit for the bed for a trailer that will house the hydraulics and maybe a little stream or something to tie it in with the bed on the main truck.

G
#49 ·
thanks guys, been wanting to do one of these for a long time, scale aquariums. I found some little round disks that i reamed out to fit over this tiny glass tubes. May put them in the doors or bed.

G
#55 ·

went back to the gamer store to pick up some goodies for the one, aztec warrior figures are ordered should be here in a week or two, im a sucker for the gamer pieces....

also came across these are michaels, the sequins once cut off the roll make great scale cd,s and the ribbon add some white thread and its instant mexican blankets, may add one to this build just not sure yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.