LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Shadows Corner

22K views 226 replies 37 participants last post by  marioshadowmendiola 
#1 ·
My name is Mario, i also go by shadow. This is a thread to which i will have photos of current or recent projects of mine available for you guys to check out! My models range from kustoms to lowriders, from candy colors to solids with very unique paint patterns. I hope you enjoy!

#38 ·
Green Auto part
Vehicle Scale model Radio-controlled toy Model aircraft Light aircraft
Table Green Scale model Miniature golf Furniture
Green Table Vehicle
Green Table
Green Table Furniture Room Cake
Green Scale model Table Vehicle Toy
Green
Green Design Material property Box Present

This is my 1976 Caprice lowrider. I painted this body gold based. I kustom mixed my paint, as always, its candy lime green and i flip flopped my patterns candy pagan gold and organic green with metal flake. Gave it one top coat of clear before i bare metaled the body. My inspiration for the interior is Tingo, but the difference between our interiors is that i do basic interior patterns. And as time goes, I will advance to different types of interior, this is the second model I used that principal for. My first one was the '65 Impala Convertible that is also on this page.I will give two more final top coats on my '76 Caprice next week. Hope you guys like my color combinations on my interiors.

#40 ·
Car Vehicle Toy Model car Toy vehicle
Vehicle Pink Bumper Magenta Automotive exterior
Toy Magenta Triceratops Vehicle Play
Vehicle Car Pink Model car Toy vehicle
Bumper Magenta Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

This is one of my updated models that I will finishing up in the future. It's my 1951 Chevy. I did the wing doors, reversible trunk, and side hood. This one is painted in silver base with candy magenta that has metal flake. Its going to be another one of my lowriders & I'm going to use four different shades of pink to do my Tingo interior style, bare metal foil. I plan on using lowrider tires and rims to complete the look with full interior, trunk and hood.

#42 ·
That '51 sure is different Mario. Can't wait for the other colors.

For those of you that are interested, here is a pix of Mario the shadow.

Product Retail Pharmacy Convenience store Building

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.