LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

My latest work

7K views 80 replies 15 participants last post by  BraveHart 
#1 ·
I didn't want to start another thread but after days of tryin to post pics, this is the only way I could upload the
So here's my latest work. I am the guy who originally put headphones in my models for speakers and I try my best to innovate and do things right. I'm not the best but slowly becoming greater

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car

Red Vehicle Car Hood Bumper

Vehicle Car Classic car

Vehicle Car Classic car

See less See more
#67 ·
Ok ill post my lil "how to". I've done adjustable suspension on a few of my rides, when it comes to the rear end I got lucky on the first couple and they stayed locked up once I lift them, then I have a lil trick to let each one down. On this last build (the 59) it wouldn't stay, so I came up with something to get it to stay locked up when I want. Not sure if anyone has posted this or something similar yet but this is my version..haven't perfected this method yet but its a start. This might be helpful to someone who wants different poses on their ride without servos and strings.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Finger Hand

Purple Vehicle Car Bumper Auto part

Formula libre Vehicle Open-wheel car Car Lotus 25

So I made small "arms" to swing out under the rear end and hold it up once its extended (above pics ^)

But once I wanted it to lay low in the back I noticed the arms hanging down to far so I made small clamps to hold them when lowered with the same plastic tube (below pics )
Purple Violet Metal

Purple Engine Vehicle Auto part Car

Vehicle Purple Car Tire Suspension

PROBLEM SOLVED :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.