LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

FLORIDA SWAP MEET

141K views 3K replies 315 participants last post by  caddy4yaass 
#1 ·
CHROME SBC WATER NECK AND ALTERNATOR BRACKETS 35 SHIPPED.:biggrin:

AND IM LOOKING FOR A 42-44 IN. MOONROOF AROUND HERE,WHO'S GOT ONE :cool:

See less See more
#256 ·
i got a 3 pump set up for sale 1 show time to the nose ,and 2 cce comp to the rear , hoses, switch box , cylinders , disconect a nice ass rack that holds the pumps nice and holds 8 batterys 4 on one side and 4 on the other, sylenoids, no batterys for like 450 all chrome pumps
the rack can hold 4 pumps

and i got them 14s 100 spoke 5 of them with all the hardware

and i have a set of alrite 13s ill trade those for a set of stock wheels to put on a caprice dont care if there steel stock or what just as long as they have tires

#257 ·
i got a 3 pump set up for sale 1 show time to the nose ,and 2 cce comp to the rear , hoses, switch box , cylinders , disconect a nice ass rack that holds the pumps nice and holds 8 batterys 4 on one side and 4 on the other, sylenoids, no batterys for like 450 all chrome pumps

sounds good how bout some pics

#258 ·
Originally posted by sticky@Jan 30 2008, 03:15 PM~9822803
i got a 3 pump set up  for sale  1 show time to the nose ,and 2 cce comp to the rear  ,  hoses, switch box , cylinders , disconect  a nice ass rack that holds the pumps nice and holds 8 batterys 4 on one side and 4 on the other, sylenoids,  no batterys  for like 450  all chrome pumps 

and i got them 14s 100 spoke  5 of them with all the hardware

and i have a set of alrite 13s ill trade those for a set of stock wheels to put on a caprice  dont care if there steel stock or what  just as long as they have tires
pics please :)

#271 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.