LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

FLORIDA SWAP MEET

141K views 3K replies 315 participants last post by  caddy4yaass 
#1 ·
CHROME SBC WATER NECK AND ALTERNATOR BRACKETS 35 SHIPPED.:biggrin:

AND IM LOOKING FOR A 42-44 IN. MOONROOF AROUND HERE,WHO'S GOT ONE :cool:

See less See more
#66 ·
Looking to sell my Lexani Sterlings with Nitto 225/35/20 tires and locks. Originally paid almost $ 3000 for them. Rims have no scratches and no dings. Tires have plenty of rubber left. They were on a FWD Lexus. Will fit most FWD 5 lug cars. Maximas, Camrys, es300, altimas, accords, etc. Looking to get $1600 obo. Price is very negociable Located in Miami.

Trades and Cash accepted. Need a 2 pump setup, maybe some chrome g-body undercarriage parts. Im open

#73 ·
g-body frame...full nose wrap, side rails from front to back...bridged...its been powder coated, some what painted, primer'ed...its been through hell and back...but never installed, nor tweaked..located in 813 area code...pics when i get home....i have bout $2500 in the frame...and i know im not gettin what i put into it..you can either scuff it, and spray, or finish the inside rails for a full wrap..80% of the metal work was done by a very well known welder..mr. 94fleetwoodswangin. :cool: make offers...dont need to get rid of it..i just dont have the time to finish what i started along time ago...pics when i get home....

#74 ·
Originally posted by IN YA MOUF@Sep 27 2007, 01:21 PM~8881069
g-body frame...full nose wrap, side rails from front to back...bridged...its been powder coated, some what painted, primer'ed...its been through hell and back...but never installed, nor tweaked..located in 813 area code...pics when i get home....i have bout $2500 in the frame...and i know im not gettin what i put into it..you can either scuff it, and spray, or finish the inside rails for a full wrap..80% of the metal work was done by a very well known welder..mr. 94fleetwoodswangin. :cool: make offers...dont need to get rid of it..i just dont have the time to finish what i started along time ago...pics when i get home....

you can see pics of the frame through out this topic..

the frame

#75 ·
Used less than 3 months. Comes with everything that it came with when i bought it new. heres more info from the pioneer site.

The Premier DEH-P680MP is the hub for a truly multi-media experience in the car. Enjoy your MP3, WMA and even AAC music files from your own discs, and easily search and control using the 7-Way Rotary Commander. Not enough? Add an XM or Sirius satellite tuner (or both!). Still want more? Easily connect and control your iPod with the available iPod adapter - the same 7-Way Rotary Controller operates virtually identical to your iPod! Or quickly connect any music player or source with the AUX Input, located on the front of the unit.

iTunes® AAC Playback Compatibility!
Here's an important world's first from Pioneer: Apple iTunes AAC compatibility! The DEH-P680MP can play CDs with AAC files ripped using Apple's iTunes Media Player. Now you can make iTunes your one-stop music player for your PC, iPod and CDs as well.
(Note: Not compatible with DRM-protected music purchased from Apple iTunes Music Store)

MP3/WMA Playback Included
Enjoy your favorite music downloads and burn onto CD-R or CD-RW and play them on our MP3 and WMA compatible headunits. You'll also be surprised to find that our players support ID3 Tags and WMA text, which display artist, title, track and album information.

Deep Blue OEL Display with Screensavers
The DEH-P680MP's new "cool blue" OEL (Organic Electro-Luminescent) display lets you customize the look of your dash with color and motion. It comes with two screensaver movies (Dolphin Jigsaw and Wacky Race), a level indicator, background animations, and background pictures.

This display also provides you with more music information. For viewing MP3 information, the DEH-P680MP supports both ID3v1 tags and the more current ID3v2. Up to 16 characters can be shown on the display at one time, vs. 8-10 characters on most competitors' models… Plus the rest will auto-scroll (up to 64 characters total!). That means that you can see most artists' full names, not some funky abbreviation.

7-Way Rotary Commander
The 7-Way Rotary Commander is like a musical joystick: with one central dial you can actually control 90% of the unit's functions and features. Scrolling through your MP3/WMA files and folders is now much easier, and faster.

Two-Way Crossover with New Direct Subwoofer Key
The Two-Way Crossover Adjustment is a convenient tool for tailoring your sound — and your subwoofer's levels. Right from your headunit, you can adjust your High-Pass Filter, which will protect your front and rear speakers from power-robbing deep bass notes. Now, use the Subwoofer adjustments to make sure your bass performance has the kick you like. In fact, you can just hit the new Subwoofer Direct button to fine tune the settings at any time!

Built-in Auxiliary Input
The DEH-P680MP features a new built-in AUX input, which can be easily connected with a wide range of external devices, such as digital audio players. Simply connect a mini-jack cable to the connector on the front of the unit

Card Remote Included
The DEH-P680MP comes with a card remote, allowing you to control key functions without taking your eyes off the road. It fits easily in your hand, and it's small enough to stash in your console when not in use.

Satellite Radio Ready? Ready.
Satellite Radio. It's digital, high-quality programming beamed from satellites. And the signal that doesn't fade, no matter where you drive. It offers commercial-free music of nearly every genre, plus talk, news, sports, weather, and more. There are two companies that offer this great product — XM Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio — and the DEH-P680MP is compatible with both of these subscription-based services. So you choose. You'll just need a Pioneer digital satellite tuner to match the satellite service you select.

iPod Adapter Ready - with Full Control!
Attention current and future iPod owners: this deck can be your gateway to taking your iPod music collection on the road! The new Pioneer iPod Adapter (CD-IB100II or CD-IB100) is now available to add to your Pioneer headunit. Once you connect this adapter, you can control your iPod through the headunit and even view album, artist, and other music info on its display. The Pioneer iPod adapter powers your iPod and even re-charges its internal battery. Pioneer's Full Control solution is unmatched - operation with the Rotary Commander is virtually identical to the actual iPod control, and the three-line text display is intuitive and responsive.

Supertuner (AM/FM Radio)
Supertuner Supertuner IIID
24-Station/6-Button (18FM/6AM) Presets
BSM (Best Stations Memory)
Local Station Setting Selectable (4-Step)
CD Player
1-bit D/A Converter Yes (8fs/16-bit)
CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
Disc Title Memory
Disc List
Track Title List
CD Text CD Text
BMX Digital Enhancement
MP3 Playback Compatibility
Codec Support MP3, WMA, WAV, iTunes AAC
File System ISO9660-1,-2, Romeo, Joliet
Max Directory 8
Max. Folder # 99
Max File # per Disc 999
Multisession Disc Play
Random Play Folder/Disc
Repeat Play File/Folder
MP3 Bit Rate 8~320kbps or VBR
WMA Format WMA v7, 8, 9, 10
WMA Bit Rate 48~384kbps, VBR
AAC Format iTunes AAC
AAC Bit Rate 16~320kbps
File Name 64 bytes
Folder Name 64 bytes
ID3/WMA Tag ID3 v1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4; WMA; iTunes AAC
Tag Length 64 bytes
Tag Data Track, Artist, Album, Comment
Tag Display On/Off
List Search File and Folder
Additional System Expandability
IP-Bus System Control
Multi-CD Control
DVD Control
TV Tuner Control
Display Output
Built-in Auxiliary Input Built-In (Front, 2.5mm)
Optional (IP-Bus) Auxilary Input CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required
External Unit Control 2
Display Features
Face Type Flap Face
Motorization Auto Slide Motorized
Display Type Deep Blue Organic EL (OEL)
Dot Matrix OEL Size 160 x 48
Screensaver Movies 2 (Dolphin Surf & Snow, Street Jam)
Multi-Language English, French, Spanish
Background Animations 4
Background Pictures 4
Spectrum Analyzers 2
Level Indicators 2
Button (Key) Illumination All-Blue
Audio Features
Built-in Speaker Power MOSFET 50W x 4
Continuous Power Output 22W x 4
Equalizer EEQ (7-band Graphic)
Equalizer Presets 5
User Equalizer Settings 2
Loudness 3 Mode
Electronic Balance/Fader
Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
Crossover Network Two-Way Crossover
High-Pass Crossover (HPF) 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -12dB/Oct.
Subwoofer Crossover (LPF) 50/63/80/100/125Hz, -18dB/Oct., +/-12dB
Subwoofer Direct Control Key
RCA Preouts 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)
Preout Voltage & Impedance Hi-Volt (4V), 100 Ohm
General Features
Volume Control Rotary Commander
Operation Mode Rotary Commander
Remote Control 10-Key Card
Wired Remote Input
Operation Beep Tone
Cellular Mute
Detachable Face Security
Face Case (Included)

in perfect condition.
$150.00 + 15.00 for shipping anywhere in u.s.(insurance already included)

#76 ·
Originally posted by DYABLITO@Sep 23 2007, 03:59 PM~8853072
I GOT SOME BRAND NEW SBC CHROME PARTS,ALTERNATOR,ALT BRACKETS POWER STEERING PUMP,PS BRACKETS,WATER PUMP,ALL BRAND NEW I'LL TAKE SOME PICS WHEN IT STOPS RAINING :angry: MAKE ME AN OFFER
Any pics of the water pump and power steering pump ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.