1973 MONTE CARLO SWIVEL BUCKET SEATS
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Baller Poster

Default 1973 MONTE CARLO SWIVEL BUCKET SEATS

VERY RARE GM SWIVEL SEATS out of a 75 Monte Carlo. These are 1973 MONTE CARLO BUCKET SEATS IN USED CONDITION WILL NEED REUPHOLSTER. Will fit on any Monte Carlo, El Camino, Malibu, and Laguna from 1973 thru 1977. Base bolt pattern is approximately 16 1/4 inches front to back center of holes and side to side is center of holes are from 14 1/2 to 15 1/2 inches since they have wider base feet. Sliding and swivel mechanisms work freely and the seat track have little rust. Fits 73-77 “A” Body cars and many other GM's or base will adapt to other muscle cars and trucks. Great for upgrade. These seats are sold as is. Due to size and weight I would prefer local pickup. I will ship but buyer pays all shipping cost. I have shipped thes before Through GPX for $60 a seat. The only drawback is that you have to pick them up at your closest Greyhound Station. I'm in the IE 92553 (909)963-4040 donald see my add http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...CA:MOTORS:1123
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    VERY RARE GM SWIVEL SEATS out of a 75 Monte Carlo. These are 1973 MONTE CARLO BUCKET SEATS IN USED CONDITION WILL NEED REUPHOLSTER. Will fit on any Monte Carlo, El Camino, Malibu, and Laguna from 1973 thru 1977. Base bolt pattern is approximately 16 1/4 inches front to back center of holes and side to side is center of holes are from 14 1/2 to 15 1/2 inches since they have wider base feet. Sliding and swivel mechanisms work freely and the seat track have little rust. Fits 73-77 “A” Body cars and many other GM's or base will adapt to other muscle cars and trucks. Great for upgrade. These seats are sold as is. Due to size and weight I would prefer local pickup. I will ship but buyer pays all shipping cost. I have shipped thes before Through GPX for $60 a seat. The only drawback is that you have to pick them up at your closest Greyhound Station. I'm in the IE 92553 (909)963-4040 donald see my add http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...CA:MOTORS:1123
    How much?

Baller Poster

give me a call (909)963-4040 or bid on ebay

Baller Poster

Default swival bucket seats

give me a call (909)963-4040 or bid on ebay

Baller Poster

Baller Poster

$250

Baller Poster

sold

9. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information