Parting out 1975 Caprice 2 door... 71 to 76 Caprice / Impala / Convertibles parts - Page 9
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Baller Poster

All PM's replied. I have lots of parts left guys. I have parts a lot of parts left from a 1975 Caprice 2 door and also parts from a 1975 Impala 4 door. Not to mention misc. parts from at least 4 or 5 other cars.

Below is a list of parts I still have from a 1975 Carprice 2 door:

Engine wire harness
    Wiper arms
    hood spring / latch bar
    front window headliner trim molding
    rear seat plastic filler trim RH
    Window cranks
    sill plate set
    rear window interior trim
    lower door panels
    radiator bracket
    hood latch
    rear marker lights
    rear quarter windows
    Seat belt covers
    Window regulators
    rear seat plastic filler trim LH
    rear seat arm rest set
    rear bumper filler
    headlight buckets
    Header panel emblem
    Front license plate bracket
    fender skirts
    dash cluster
    3 pc. Grill chrome trim
    radio
    seat belts
    Door glass trim
    front bumper fillers
    sun visors (red)
    front and rear emblems
    hood edge trim set
    door edge guards
    Windshield base chrome molding
    cruise control unit
    Woodgrain dash bezel
    Fans shrould
    Air filter snorkle
    headlight ring
    Last edited by WEASEL; 06-14-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    Check out my sellers feedback here: http://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-fe...88-weasel.html
    Currently parting out a 1975 Chevy Caprice Glasshouse.
    I also have parts left from several other 71 to 76 full size GM cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Default 1975 impala

I need the roof for a 1975 impala 2 door. My car is perfect but has got a completely rusted out upper windshield frame. I have spent 3000 dollars befor I realized this. Would u sell this part off that car? Also need front and rear windshields.

Basically just the upper windshield frame and maybe 8 inch back on roof. Or do u have any ideas how I can fix cause my body man wants me to find it befor he will start. In a pickle

I'm in Indy so I can drive to u. Please say u can help lol

I actually need entire top or roof of a 1975 impala custom 2 door or caprice 2 door custom hardtop. Also front and rear windshields and a few other misc parts. Got cash just need parts. If u could call me once u read this thread or reply tomorrow . Name is Randall and number is 3173065505 thanks . Car has got me Completely stressed out ! The upper windshield channel is all the way gone. Never seen rust eat this much of a windo channel. Whoever owned car befor used silicon on top of molding and it held in the moisture. Rest of car is perfectly solid. Sad story . This is my second project first was a 1977 impala areo coupe

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    PHARAOHS SOUTH BAY

I need side moulding strips, left And righ. Bottom. Crome rocker panels, left and right. Crome strips for wheel Wells, around front lights and strip located along top of the trunk where the convertable Boot is at. Also need side bumper fillers front. Andback
    Last edited by Drac795; 06-17-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Drac795 View Post
    I need side moulding strips, left And righ. Bottom. Crome rocker panels, left and right. Crome strips for wheel Wells, around front lights and strip located along top of the trunk where the convertable Boot is at. Also need side bumper fillers front. Andback
    Currently I have no side moldings, one set of rocker moldings in sad shape and no wheel well moldings. I don't know what car you have, so I don't know which headlight bezels you need. I have one nice set that will fit the 74 caprice or 75 impala. I have two filler panels that go along the top of the trunk, but the ones I have came from a 75 and 76 caprice 2 door hardtop. I do not know if they are the same on the convertible. (I doubt it). I have the front corner/side bumper fillers for a 75 caprice or 76 impala or caprice. I do not have any rear corner fillers. Let me know if you are interested in the headlight bezels and and front corner bumper fillers.
    Check out my sellers feedback here: http://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-fe...88-weasel.html

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rmarine View Post
    I actually need entire top or roof of a 1975 impala custom 2 door or caprice 2 door custom hardtop. Also front and rear windshields and a few other misc parts. Got cash just need parts. If u could call me once u read this thread or reply tomorrow . Name is Randall and number is 3173065505 thanks . Car has got me Completely stressed out ! The upper windshield channel is all the way gone. Never seen rust eat this much of a windo channel. Whoever owned car befor used silicon on top of molding and it held in the moisture. Rest of car is perfectly solid. Sad story . This is my second project first was a 1977 impala areo coupe
    I currently do not have any cars (except for my driver), only parts. I have a front and rear windshield out of a 1975 Caprice. I think the front windshield should fit the 75 Impala but not the rear window. I don't know where you could find a roof.

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    PHARAOHS SOUTH BAY

Quote Originally Posted by WEASEL View Post
    Currently I have no side moldings, one set of rocker moldings in sad shape and no wheel well moldings. I don't know what car you have, so I don't know which headlight bezels you need. I have one nice set that will fit the 74 caprice or 75 impala. I have two filler panels that go along the top of the trunk, but the ones I have came from a 75 and 76 caprice 2 door hardtop. I do not know if they are the same on the convertible. (I doubt it). I have the front corner/side bumper fillers for a 75 caprice or 76 impala or caprice. I do not have any rear corner fillers. Let me know if you are interested in the headlight bezels and and front corner bumper fillers.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll just keep on searching around,

K thanks what about passenger side rocker molding for impala 2 door?

Default headlight bezel

I need a passanger side headlight bezel for my 76 impala/caprice...........if you have one will you please let me know cost and shipping cost

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fibertech View Post
    I need a passanger side headlight bezel for my 76 impala/caprice...........if you have one will you please let me know cost and shipping cost
    I just sold my last two on ebay for $300 for the pair. They were really nice. I will let you know if I get anymore..

Default fenders

Quote Originally Posted by WEASEL View Post
    I posted this in my parts thread : 71 - 76 Impala Caprice Catalina Parts CHEAP! but I did not get much of a response. So, I decided to start a new thread just for this car.

I have 1975 Chevy Caprice 2 door glasshouse that I am parting out. Currently the car is complete. The car is a low mile car with nice interior. Let me know what parts you need and I will reply with prices. I try to make my prices 10 to 20 percent cheaper then what I see others selling the parts for and I always check several shipping options to make sure I can ship the parts as cheap as possible.

I also have a stash of parts left over from other cars I have parted including a 72 Caprice, 74 Impala, 76 Caprice, 75 Convertible, 74 Catalina.

Here is a couple of pictures of the 75 caprice:

i would like to buy the left and right side fenders

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hellrel26 View Post
    i would like to buy the left and right side fenders
    Currently I do not have any fenders. I might be getting some in the next few weeks, but I will not ship them. If you want to buy fenders from me than you will have to pick them up in Ohio. Every fender and hood I have ever shipped has been damaged before it arrived at it's destination.

Default 1975 caprice

I am looking for the rocker panel moldings that runs at the bottom of the car the long ones.and also the side grille trim pieces.

i need the lower rocker panel moldings the long ones. asap

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn305 View Post
    I am looking for the rocker panel moldings that runs at the bottom of the car the long ones.and also the side grille trim pieces.
    I do not have the rocker panel moldings right now. Only the ones behind the rear wheels. I do have the grille trim. I will PM you a price.

Default 76 Caprice parts

I'm wondering if you still have those 76 Caprice bumper vent grills available? I'm also looking for the main grill under the header. Must be in the condition as the vent grills you posted here before.

I'm also looking for an aluminum tail light bezel. Passenger side. No dings

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guivelez View Post
    I'm wondering if you still have those 76 Caprice bumper vent grills available? I'm also looking for the main grill under the header. Must be in the condition as the vent grills you posted here before.
    I still have the bumper grilles but I do not have a center grille or tail light bezels. If you want the bumper grilles then PM me your zipcode and I will get you a shipping quote.

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information