FOR SALE!-Vintage 1963 Pebbles Flintstone Doll
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Baller Poster

Excellent,Mint Condition in original box
    they had many different sizes of dolls,but this is the 16' doll(the biggest sized Pebbles Flintstone doll of that year)!!!!!!!!!...shes so original that she even has the original plastic over her entire head still!..WITH THE BONE IN HER HAIR STILL ALSO!....ALL ORIGINAL CLEAN CLOTHES ON HER STILL....AND IN THE ORIGINAL iDEAL TOY COMPANY BOX!(HAS A LIL DAMAGE BUT STILL GOOD ENOUGH TO STORE THE DOLL IN!..also note,..that this doll has none of the original paint on her face smeared or faded or nothing!..absolutley 100% smug free!,...as the day she was purchased in 1963!...she even has the original flinstone tag with the string around her lil wrist(as shown in pic)!...

the flintstone show started in 1960,and had only been in production for 2 years prior to when this doll came out!)...

From wikipedia-"the birth of Pebbles. Beginning with the episode "The Surprise", aired midway through the third season (1/25/63), in which Wilma reveals her pregnancy to Fred, the arc continued through the trials and tribulations leading up to Pebbles' birth in the episode "Dress Rehearsal" (2/22/63)<-----

shes 48 years old!

this is a toy collectors and/or antique shops dream right here!...im asking only the decent price of...$700 o.b.o!(if u know ur shit,u know this can go for way more in this condition if your a tru hustler!)......so plz,.no low ballers,..make me a decent offer!...these go for alot on ebay!..lets work something out!.....need it gone a.s.a.p!........gracias! ..call anytime (805)264-3354 ask for Ed!

a lil box damage but still usuable,...doll is perfect!

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

ttt

Baller Poster

ttt..make me a reasonable offer!.....the mini or tiny dolls or wutever go for 250 alone!....this is the big kahuna one ,lol...get@it!

Baller Poster

actually i think i priced it too much,,...the lowest i will take for the doll is...$500!..(the tiny dolls got for half that)

thanks!

Baller Poster

TTT......$500 o.b.o!

Baller Poster

ttt

Baller Poster

ttt

Addict Poster

nudes?
    call or text anytime for faster price quotes or questions. . 423-782-6322

10. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information