GHETTO DREAMS CC

63K views 2K replies 106 participants last post by  Brucedspruce 
#1 ·
GHETTO DREAMS cc. Welcomes you , enjoy your visit . :wave:

See less See more
#1,679 ·
Originally posted by 214Tex@Mar 31 2011, 07:50 AM~20226420
:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Good morning cilla , I called victor yesterday several times  :uh: with no answer chances are we not gonna get new shirts this year but that could change

:wave: Good morning Mando well that's cool I guess it will be alright I'll have Andy get mines made with the same color of the cutt dog :0 :biggrin: can't wait to show this year ;)

#1,684 ·
Come one come all !!!!!!! Tonight @ Midnight Come party with us @ La Zona Rosa Cabaret !!!!!! 1676 Regal Row !!!!!! This Friday @ midnight it will be B.Y.O.B. !!!!!!!! So bring your beer , wine , liquor , ice chest , pop bottles on these models , bring all that you can drink !!!!!! Also this Saturday & Sunday it will also be B.Y.O.B. !!!!!!! Cover only $15 to $30 !!!!!! Don't forget La Zona Rosa Cabaret Car Show !!!!! April 24th 2011 from 12 pm to 7 pm !!!!!!! Vehicle set up from 9 am to 12 noon !!!!!! Bikini contest from 5 pm to 6 pm !!!!! Trophy's from 6 pm to 7 pm !!!!! Live Dj - Beer Specials - Free Food - Very Beautiful Women - The best DFW has to offer !!!!! 

#1,686 ·

******    <a href=\'http://www.torresempire2011lrmtour.com/\' target=\'_blank\'>TORRESEMPIRE</a>****** </span>    

Maaaan I know y'all don't want to be outside so please get your registrations in very sooon. This show will be sold out and first come first to have indoor parking

Request indoor on you registration

#1,687 ·
Originally posted by 214Tex@Apr 5 2011, 09:39 AM~20264232

******    <a href=\'http://www.torresempire2011lrmtour.com/\' target=\'_blank\'>TORRESEMPIRE</a>****** </span>    

Maaaan I know y'all don't want to be outside so please get your registrations in very sooon. This show will be sold out and first come first to have indoor parking

Request indoor on you registration
:thumbsup:

#1,688 ·
 :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

SINGLE PUMPS        DOUBLE PUMPS
1st place $300        1st place $300
2nd place $150       2nd place &150 
3rd place $100

RADICALS                CHIPPERS
1st place $300        1st place $150
2nd place $150       2nd place $100

Weight or no weight doesn't matter it's the inches that count 

Rules for the hop contest !!!!

SINGLE PUMP STREET - extended A arms, rear drop mounts with extended trailing arms allowed must be in stock location 8-10 batteries

DOUBLE PUMP STREET - extended A arms, rear drop mounts with extended trailing arms allowed must be in stock location 12-14  batteries

RADICAL CAR and TRUCK - 45 + lock up 1 1/2 + extended A arms modified rear with modified trailing arms mounted outside stock location 14 + batteries

STREET CHIPPERS - 2 inch or less extended a arms with stock rear suspension 6-8 batteries 

Yo Vic please need new address on flyer color copies going up on Thursday 

AND FOLKS I HAVE ADDED A THIRD PLACE WINNER ON THE SINGLE PUMP CLASS !!!!!     !!!!!!!! 

#1,690 ·
Originally posted by 214Tex@Apr 5 2011, 11:50 AM~20264694

3rd place $100

SINGLE PUMP STREET - extended A arms, rear drop mounts with extended trailing arms allowed must be in stock location 8-10 batteries

DOUBLE PUMP STREET - extended A arms, rear drop mounts with extended trailing arms allowed must be in stock location 12-14  batteries

RADICAL CAR and TRUCK - 45 + lock up 1 1/2 + extended A arms modified rear with modified trailing arms mounted outside stock location 14 + batteries

STREET CHIPPERS - 2 inch or less extended a arms with stock rear suspension 6-8 batteries 

AND FOLKS I HAVE ADDED A THIRD PLACE WINNER ON THE SINGLE PUMP CLASS !!!!!     !!!!!!!! 
I WILL UPDATED TOMORROW AND POST IT BACK IN HERE

#1,691 ·
Originally posted by 214Tex@Apr 5 2011, 10:50 AM~20264694

3rd place $100

:biggrin: :thumbsup:
Cant wait!!!

#1,696 ·
Originally posted by Fuego 84@Apr 6 2011, 06:25 PM~20276821
Wut up GHETTO FAMILIA!!!!!! I need someone to get me a registration form for the Torres Empire Show!!!
It's a DUNN DEAL
Just registered you on line for the California show :biggrin: :cheesy:

#1,700 ·
New Location on Flyer ! ! ! ! !

2nd place $150       2nd place &150 
3rd place $100

Due to the summer heat we have moved HOPPERSFEST Dallas 2011 to a more comfortable location for everyone

Also due to the amount of single pumps that are coming out we have also added a 3rd place winner the the list.

This is going to be one of the best hop contests to ever hit the Dallas FtWorth area and it's going to be the best place to be on June 12th.

Thanks to our friends at J Pepes for helping sponsor Hoppersfest 2011. You are invited to come out and enjoy this event so bring out the entire family there will be plenty of food and drinks 

See Ya There 

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.