TOGETHER CC - Page 495
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 513 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,900 of 10257

Thread: TOGETHER CC

Chicago here we come!!!!!!!
    Last edited by xxxxxx47helmet; 09-29-2013 at 08:35 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    BombClub Los Angeles

TTT for TOGETHER

Addict Poster
    live in whittier,raised on the white side roller coaster,next too the pj's
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 47helmet View Post
    Chicago here we come!!!!!!!
    JUST A MEMBER FOR OVER 25 YRS.

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    TOGETHER C.C

WHAT UP " TOGETHER " L.A !!!! SEE YOUZ GUYZ THURSDAY !!!!!!
    1988 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD " CHI-TOWN HUSTLER " WWW.TOGETHERCC.COM " TILL THE CASKET DROP'S

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 88 LAc View Post
    WHAT UP " TOGETHER " L.A !!!! SEE YOUZ GUYZ THURSDAY !!!!!!

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

"KASHYYK"
    Car Club
    IMAGINATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by rnaudin View Post
    hello ray,hope you and fam. doing well...was hoping you made it, always a next time...july is the plan for me so definitely i'll see you then...
    the weather isn't cooperating here this weekend looks like they brought some rain with them...but from what i hear looks like some serious
    drunkshit is gonna go down over here...big art arrives this evening, and the hotel he's staying is a few blocks away from me lookin forward to hookin up with him
    i'll be giving you a call
    "IF YOU CAN'T GROW OLD WITH US,YOU CAN'T ROLL WITH US"....
    --WE ROLL ONLY DAYTONS and ZENITHS - PESCO 777's - 280's -EEMCOS - AIRCRAFT ONLY--
    BERNIE (773) 653-9220
    "KASHYYK" 1990 Fleetwood Brougham with PESCO 777's,whittaker dumps,sight glasses,catch jars...going against the grain " Y- QUE "
    ME GUSTA,FAT CHOCHA PELONA, BIG COLA, GOLDEN CHOCHA SHOWER,TOE CLEAVAGE on some CHINGON RED FUCK HEELS....

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by imgntnschgo View Post
    hello ray,hope you and fam. doing well...was hoping you made it, always a next time...july is the plan for me so definitely i'll see you then...
    the weather isn't cooperating here this weekend looks like they brought some rain with them...but from what i hear looks like some serious
    drunkshit is gonna go down over here...big art arrives this evening, and the hotel he's staying is a few blocks away from me lookin forward to hookin up with him
    i'll be giving you a call
    cool Bernie, you know i am the only one can bring sun shine to chi-town, did it five years ago at the last banquet

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    SOLO Y AL TIRO

cool Bernie, you know i am the only one can bring sun shine to chi-town, did it five years ago at the last banquet
    U got that right Pops. saludos to everyone. Sssshhhhhhoooooouuuuuuuuu.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

Well most of you know by now I had to cancel my trip out to chi-town, I apologize for not being able to make our 15 years Together, I am a little upset because I was going to be cruzing brown sugar around Chicago, dam it, thanks for the offer money Mike, and Bernie I was looking forward to that barbeque at your pad, also you guys do me a favor and tell big Juan I catch him next time, also Cal Al to your mom I was looking forward to seeing her and her good cooking and I want to take this time to congradulation Together car club of Chicago for out sanding leader ship in the low riding community of Chicago, Bobby and I are so proud you guys choose us to be part of Together 15 years ago, I remember like it was yesterday, first meeting Al in San Diego car to the first call, till you guys came out and we put you guys right to work at our Memories of El Monte car show that was going on at the time that Bobby and I help organize with the help of our staff at the time. And I remember coming out to Chicago with my wife Norma we knew right of way that we just not just my friends we had family in Chicago and it has remained that way for 15 years, what I most proud of is the way you guys have run this club from the first president to the present, the same way Bobby and I ran the LA chapter and I would also like to give recognition to Javier for keeping the club going when it was looking a little thin, help pave the way for a strong foundation and Al for changing his mind ( you know what I mean, we will keep that between us) any ways you guys enjoy your weekend and have a good time and lets keep this chapter going strong a proud parent and also you guys take care of my favorite son Art and his wife Brenda, see some you guys next year at the Torres empire show.

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    SOLO Y AL TIRO

Well most of you know by now I had to cancel my trip out to chi-town, I apologize for not being able to make our 15 years Together, I am a little upset because I was going to be cruzing brown sugar around Chicago, dam it, thanks for the offer money Mike, and Bernie I was looking forward to that barbeque at your pad, also you guys do me a favor and tell big Juan I catch him next time, also Cal Al to your mom I was looking forward to seeing her and her good cooking and I want to take this time to congradulation Together car club of Chicago for out sanding leader ship in the low riding community of Chicago, Bobby and I are so proud you guys choose us to be part of Together 15 years ago, I remember like it was yesterday, first meeting Al in San Diego car to the first call, till you guys came out and we put you guys right to work at our Memories of El Monte car show that was going on at the time that Bobby and I help organize with the help of our staff at the time. And I remember coming out to Chicago with my wife Norma we knew right of way that we just not just my friends we had family in Chicago and it has remained that way for 15 years, what I most proud of is the way you guys have run this club from the first president to the present, the same way Bobby and I ran the LA chapter and I would also like to give recognition to Javier for keeping the club going when it was looking a little thin, help pave the way for a strong foundation and Al for changing his mind ( you know what I mean, we will keep that between us) any ways you guys enjoy your weekend and have a good time and lets keep this chapter going strong a proud parent and also you guys take care of my favorite son Art and his wife Brenda, see some you guys next year at the Torres empire show.

U got that right Pops well said.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

joey make sure you guys make plans for 20 years

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Baller Poster

REPRESENTING TOGETHER LOS ANGELES...ON THE WAY TO SEE THE BROTHERS FROM TOGETHER CHICAGO

chicagotrip.jpg

Baller Poster

Baller Poster

TOGETHER LOS ANGELES & TOGETHER CHICAGO

IMG_0309.JPG.jpgIMG_0433.jpg

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests)

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

a little get Together for frank (tubee b-day) and to wish Chicago Together a 15 years sorry we could not be there with you but we are making plans for 20 yrs. enjoy the day

check out the O.G. banner, they just don't make them like this anymore, it is a plastic world now
    Last edited by rnaudin; 10-05-2013 at 10:10 AM.

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    POPS LA TOGETHER
    Blog Entries

happy 15 from the wife's of Together O.G.

39 CHEVY
    47 GERMAN HELMET TWICE
    77 COUPE DE VILLE
    48 AEROSEDAN
    79 MONTE
    79 EL CAMINO
    NEXT PROJ. ?1985 el co
    sold

Baller Poster

Baller Poster

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information