SOME NEW AND OLD RIDES FROM LUXURIOUS C.C. SAN JOSE LOWRIDERS

Attachments

See less See more
#485,661 ·
TGIF everyone have a LuxuriouS weekend

#485,665 ·
#485,666 ·
#485,675 ·
Just had our 7th annual show & hop on Sunday. It was a beautiful day & Had a LUXURIOUS Time with my LUX Fam..........what's good with you Scot in da SLC?
Great to hear I need to plan a trip up north sometime. Hot weather here not much going on. Putting in some work on the new project here and there.

#485,676 ·
Great to hear I need to plan a trip up north sometime. Hot weather here not much going on. Putting in some work on the new project here and there.
Hot weather & working on cars.....sounds good to me Scot. If you wanna plan a trip up here next July might be ideal for our 8th annual show & hop......providing we have a spot for it that is :x:

#485,678 ·
#485,680 ·
Right on Scot!!! 61 drop top nice pick up brotha.....looks like a very great start!!!!
Thanks brother Wes. It's in great shape just missing a few small things. Going to get it together for a flip an get some $$$. Trying to get to a 56 drop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.