LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

SEATTLE, WA // LOWRIDERS

109K views 1K replies 163 participants last post by  78MC541 
#1 ·
I searched and couldnt find a Seattle, WA post. So this is for the WA (Seattle) lowriders in order to know what's going on in and around their area. So, post up pics, where the cruise spots are at, where the hops are going down, who's the king of the street?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#103 ·
Originally posted by MAKIN MONEY@Jan 19 2009, 11:02 PM~12756526
thats the tightest gbody in the northwest  :cool:

:biggrin:

#108 ·
SPENT A COUPLE OF SUMMERS OUT THERE WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL..ITS A BEUTIFUL CITY. I EVEN SMASHED A COUPLE OF HOES. TO BAD THERE WASN'T ANY LOWRIDERS AROUND WHEN I WAS THERE. GLAD TO SEE THERE'S A LOT OF NICES RIDES OUT THERE.. :thumbsup:

#112 ·
IS THERE ANYONE ON LOL FROM CUATLA JALISCO??? THERE'S A LOT OF GENTE OUT IN SEATTLE FROM THERE.... :cool:

#114 ·
MY LOWLOW IS SITTING ON THE GROUND WITH DEAD BATTERYS AND 2 FALT TIRES
IN NEED OF A SHOP!!
IN WASHINGTON STATE???????

I've just recently bought the work of another man, Caprice Classic I'm looking to Redo the set-up... Any suggestions? Any good Shops South of Seattle im located in Tacoma. I'm going to need the whole thing done.. Hydro's .... Paint ... Tires... New Battery's
Everythings already hooked up and set-up i just need new Pumps,Dumps,Solenoids,Battery's..

#115 ·
Originally posted by savagefamily@Feb 9 2009, 12:27 PM~12952000
IN NEED OF A SHOP!!
IN WASHINGTON STATE???????

I've just recently bought the work of another man, Caprice Classic I'm looking to Redo the set-up... Any suggestions? Any good Shops South of Seattle im located in Tacoma. I'm going to need the whole thing done.. Hydro's .... Paint ... Tires... New Battery's
Everythings already hooked up and set-up i just need new  Pumps,Dumps,Solenoids,Battery's..
Drop City Customs
10735 A Street South Unit E
Tacoma, Washington 98444
253-539-0527

http://dropcitycustoms.com/default.aspx

ask for Matt

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.