LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

SEATTLE, WA // LOWRIDERS

109K views 1K replies 163 participants last post by  78MC541 
#1 ·
I searched and couldnt find a Seattle, WA post. So this is for the WA (Seattle) lowriders in order to know what's going on in and around their area. So, post up pics, where the cruise spots are at, where the hops are going down, who's the king of the street?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#77 ·
Originally posted by impala_boi@Jan 13 2009, 11:02 PM~12699150
Im new to the forum. I go to Oregon State in Corvallis, Oregon. I have a 64 Impala that I have been waiting to get low. How do I get my ride LOW????

Any Comments Can Help.

:)
airbags, hydraulics, lowering kits, etc

#81 ·
#82 ·
WHAT UP TONE,I C THAT AFTER 12:00,PEOPLE CUT OUT THIS BISH.N E WAYS SUPP,& DO U STILL HEAR THOSE WEIRD NOISES COMMIN OUTTA UR ROOMATES ROOM @ NIGHT :roflmao: .U KNOW THE SQUEEKY NOISES FROM THE BED SPRINGS......WELL IM GONNA CRASH OUT 2 & MAKE LOVE TO U KNOW WHO,SO I BE THINKIN BOUT U WHEN I B EJACULATIN,PEACE...:biggrin:

#84 ·
Originally posted by RUFFCUTT@Jan 17 2009, 01:42 AM~12730954
WHAT UP TONE,I C THAT AFTER 12:00,PEOPLE CUT OUT THIS BISH.N E WAYS SUPP,& DO U STILL HEAR THOSE WEIRD NOISES COMMIN OUTTA UR ROOMATES ROOM @ NIGHT :roflmao: .U KNOW THE SQUEEKY NOISES FROM THE BED SPRINGS......WELL IM GONNA CRASH OUT 2 & MAKE LOVE TO U KNOW WHO,SO I BE THINKIN BOUT U WHEN I B EJACULATIN,PEACE...:biggrin:
:uh: If your thinking about a man when your doing that YUCK but what you really dont know is SHE'LL be thinking about me TOO ;) :biggrin:

#85 ·
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jan 17 2009, 10:43 AM~12731955
:uh: If your thinking about a man when your doing that YUCK but what you really dont know is SHE'LL be thinking about me TOO ;)  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

#87 ·
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jan 17 2009, 09:43 AM~12731955
:uh: If your thinking about a man when your doing that YUCK but what you really dont know is SHE'LL be thinking about me TOO ;)  :biggrin:
I ALWAYS B THINKIN BOUT U BABY :biggrin: & SHE JUS CANT STOP TALKIN BOUT U :roflmao: (YEAH RIGHT)

#88 ·
Originally posted by RUFFCUTT@Jan 17 2009, 03:11 PM~12734479
I ALWAYS B THINKIN BOUT U BABY :biggrin:  &  SHE JUS CANT STOP TALKIN BOUT U IN HER SLEEP
SHE WOULDNT BE THE FIRST WOMEN TO HAVE WET DREAMS ABOUT ME ;) :biggrin:

#89 ·
Originally posted by *wax*@Jan 15 2009, 11:34 PM~12719584
props to u cats for holding it down over their on the west side of the mountains :biggrin:  :biggrin:
x2!!! :cool:

#92 ·
Originally posted by *wax*@Jan 15 2009, 10:34 PM~12719584
props to u cats for holding it down over their on the west side of the mountains :biggrin:  :biggrin:

16 inches of snow....catastrophic flooding.......fog that lasts for weeks (we in London now>!?)

Yeah...I am ready for summer.

Where does everyone go now (all you guys that DRIVE your cars...lol) now that 1st Brougham is dead.

Anybody still kik it in Auburn? what about BK in Lynnhood?

#93 ·
Originally posted by ==ECK CC==- obo@Jan 20 2009, 11:23 AM~12760927
16 inches of snow....catastrophic flooding.......fog that lasts for weeks (we in London now>!?)

Yeah...I am ready for summer.

Where does everyone go now (all you guys that DRIVE your cars...lol) now that 1st Brougham is dead.

Anybody still kik it in Auburn? what about BK in Lynnhood?
Fri night in the summer taco time in lynnwood on 196th and 44th and 1st and brougham got moved down first to Home Plate parking lot

#97 ·
Originally posted by juiced67impala@Jan 20 2009, 06:27 PM~12764305
seattle rollerz reppin  on tha speed channel :biggrin:
:0 :0 :0 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#99 ·
Originally posted by ==ECK CC==- obo@Jan 20 2009, 11:23 AM~12760927

Anybody still kik it in Auburn?

Home plate parking lot across from safeco and then up and down first fri and sat all damn summer... I dont think anybodys kicced it in auburn for over 10 years that shits methville now days but I could be wrong there might be some action :dunno:

#100 ·
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Jan 22 2009, 09:41 PM~12788949
Home plate parking lot across from safeco and then up and down first fri and sat all damn summer... I dont think anybodys kicced it in auburn for over 10 years that shits methville now days but I could be wrong there might be some action  :dunno:
there nothing in auburn.....not since the big daddy drive in days...... i just cruise up and down auburn way that about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.