LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

VENTURA COUNTY CAR CLUB COUNCIL

263K views 4K replies 183 participants last post by  E$TE*LADO*CUSTOM$ 
#1 ·
WHATS UP 805 AND FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER!!! WELCOME TO OUR PAGE!!! :biggrin:

#2,218 ·
Whats up 805? Just moved here (Oak View) from Michigan and I'm trying to see what the word is. Peeped a Viejitos ride cruising down Ventura Ave today so I know theres activity. Does anyone know if Old Memories is still doing the 3rd Friday of the month carshow in Oxnard? I just drove damn near across the whole country so I'm down to drive a little to see some lows.

#2,232 ·
Due to the keen eye of an Exclusives Only member who noticed my error I am reposting this message. The location for the United Car Club meeting this Sun.the 25th, at 1pm has been changed to Rustys Pizza Parlor on Vineyard Ave. and Oxnard Blvd next to the Firestation.

#2,233 ·
Albert Neri who recently moved to Sante Fe N.M. is already representing Connected CC and Ventura Co. as seen in this recent photo at the Lowrider show in Pueblo CO. where he took a first place in his class.:yes: Thanks for the pic Jerry.

#2,255 ·
Selling some chrome acccumulators $150 to ventura area people. They are rumored to be an al crane invention. Not 100% sure who made them but i am poslitive they aren't from BMH Has some chrome peeling on one accumulator. Cylnder has a piston in it and a spring behind it. Hit me up if you guys have any futher questions or want to see more pics

Attachments

#2,256 ·
I cannot thank all the car clubs and individuals enough that came out in support of the R.D.V. Fall Classic car show today. Thanks to you the AVID program can continue to benefit the students by teaching them higher learning skills which will prepare them for a better furture. I was told after the show by the AVID director that the program was facing major cutbacks in funds from the district and that the success of todays show will help them tremendously. It was a great day for a carshow with plenty of sunshine and all your cars were shining bright, It was good to see all you who I consider friends and also to meet new ones. Except for a few car clubs most of the clubs in the area showed up to lend thier support for the cause. Im gonna try a roll call here by memory no disrespect if I miss you and shout back at me if I do. Viejitos, Nite Life V.C.,Old Memories, Pachucos,Pharoahs,Deadbeats, Classics,Latin Bombas,Nokturnal,Nite Life S.B.,Style Unlimited,Connected,Klique,Exclusives Only,Touch Of Class,Switch,Dukes,Classique Touch,BLVD Classics,All For One,Majestics Bike Club. Once again a very grateful Thank You to the Clubs and Individuals who attendend.
:yes: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.