LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

"St. Louis Lowriders United"

131K views 3K replies 114 participants last post by  1lowagon 
#1 ·
Whats up all?Im the pres of STL Finest C.C. & Im a ''proud'' member of St. Louis Lowriders United...If WE ain't UNITED we ain't nothing,right.Well,we had a STL topic,but it got flooded with neg talk.So,here WE go,lets try it again homies.This is the topic WE can post pics,ask ?'s,& even talk a lil' shit here & there...lol...On behalf of my city,my car club,& myself,I would just like to say WELCOME TO ''OUR'' TOPIC & enjoy...:nicoderm:

#2 ·
My name is Dee and I'm a lowrider-aholic. I live, laugh and breathe lowriders. Hell it got so bad, that I shape my pancakes like impalas. My hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said 'cylinders'. Tell me Dave, I'm I losing my mind.

#3 ·
My name is Dee and I'm a lowrider-aholic. I live, laugh and breathe lowriders. Hell it got so bad, that I shape my pancakes like impalas. My hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said 'cylinders'. Tell me Dave, I'm I losing my mind.
LoL...Hell naw D,u ain't loosin' yo mind...Ur one of da very few female lowriders in STL...U gotta keep it going Mrs. LUX.:thumbsup:

#14 ·
BUT ROB ANSWER I HOPE THEM GIRLS LELF THIER FINGER PRINTS BECAUSE ROB ATE ERR-THANG ELSE BAHAHAAAAAHAAAA

#5 · (Edited)
So the topic gets shut down again bro man all these other topic of ppl talkn shyt and STL the only one that gets shut it. Now i see what the outta towner was talkn bout he call it i told him it wasnt gon happen but now i got my face crack ***** call me 2:52am SAYN PETE I TOLD U SO GO FIND YALL TOPIC......

#21 ·
Dave on sum real shyt homie u cant say UNITED bcuz sum of us aint on the same page im bein 100 bout it bruh
I'm actually hurt that the site was shut down. All those pictures that I and everyone else posted is GONE. All the advice that people gave each other is GONE. I think it is right to say UNITED, because those that are, are still fucking HERE.

#32 ·
I AGREE WITH DEE ALL THOSE PICS AND THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL OVER THE YEARS GONE BECAUSE ONE PERSON THAT STARTED THE TOPIC THINKS IT NOT POPIN NICCA YOU AINT GOD AND YOU WASNT THE ONE KEEPING THE STL PAGES GOING SO BE IT I HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU DID

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.