OKLAHOMA LOWRIDER ASSOCIATION (O.L.A.) - Page 3
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES, OKLAHOMA
    Blog Entries

Thanks For Making it to the 2nd in Tulsa
    405Pride
    OklasFinest
    GoodTimes
    LowLife
    Los Vencedores
    Signature (Tulsa)
    Illegal Toys
    Familia Rep.
    One1Luv (Tulsa)
    Rollers Only (Tulsa)
    Block Style (Tulsa)
    Individuals (Tulsa)
    Upper Level (Tulsa) New Board Member
    4Wayz Couldn't make it
    Viejitos Couldn't make it
    Myself Brent OKC Rep Couldn't make it
    If you count it we have 15 Board Members/ Lowrider Clubs that shows how strong we are together as a whole or group. Only our 2nd meeting and we have 15 members with the same goal in mind thats great. If anyone needs anything give me a shout or e-mail me at oklahomalowriderassociation@yahoo.com. Thanks Brent

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ''FAMILIA C.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Petty View Post
    The 2nd meeting went well form what I got from Terrence I'm glad to see that most of tha Board was at the show and the meeting. Also voting on a Logo and To inform all members that we have been asked to Sponsor The Wego Oklahoma Tour and take a vote from all board members and there rep. to see if we all agree to take part in our 1st community program/ car show sponsor. It came to a vote and I'm glad to say that everyone voted to sponsor the WOT with the board members going back to inform there club that this is a go. I would like to thank GoodTimes, Individuals (Tulsa), Signature (Tulsa) C.C. on stepping up and getting this started. Also we will have a Classified Section in the Newsletter so we are looking on getting this ready for the next newsletter. So give me a shout or e-mail if anyone would like a add in the classified section.
    Thanks Brent
    Wow....Second meeting and been asked to sponsor WOT.OLA needs to build a foundation among the members first before making any moves.My 2 cents....

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES, OKLAHOMA
    Blog Entries

I 2nd that but at the same time this will help the foundation also its going to benefit for everyone/Board Members Club's buy taken part in this tour we are still going to plan out community events and do this tour at the same time. Again this was voted by the members. No one came in and told each member that this what we are going to do and thats it again this was a vote. I spoke with Jr. on Saturday night and we talked about this matter and the overall goal for the OLA and it is the same as it was when we had the 1st meeting. If anyone has a question or comments please fill free to call me or email,text, hell even a smoke screen get at me.
    Thanks
    Brent OLA Rep for (OKC)

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ILLEGAL TOYS CC

TTT
    BEING INVOLVED IS NOT A CHORE BUT A PRIVILEGE
    HATERS CAN'T HELP TO HATE THATS ALL THEY GOT
    RIP FRANCISCO JULIAN (El jefe de jefes)Jan-29-45 Dec-8-09
    RIP DAVID R CASTELLANOS Sr Dec-30-73 Apr-6-2010

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ILLEGAL TOYS CC

Quote Originally Posted by mrouija View Post
    WEGO OKLAHOMA TOUR LIST....
    TIME TO START FIRING UP THE ENGINES
    BEING INVOLVED IS NOT A CHORE BUT A PRIVILEGE
    HATERS CAN'T HELP TO HATE THATS ALL THEY GOT
    RIP FRANCISCO JULIAN (El jefe de jefes)Jan-29-45 Dec-8-09
    RIP DAVID R CASTELLANOS Sr Dec-30-73 Apr-6-2010

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Illegal Toys CC Altus, ok

I 2nd that but at the same time this will help the foundation also its going to benefit for everyone/Board Members Club's buy taken part in this tour we are still going to plan out community events and do this tour at the same time. Again this was voted by the members. No one came in and told each member that this what we are going to do and thats it again this was a vote. I spoke with Jr. on Saturday night and we talked about this matter and the overall goal for the OLA and it is the same as it was when we had the 1st meeting. If anyone has a question or comments please fill free to call me or email,text, hell even a smoke screen get at me.
    Thanks
    Brent OLA Rep for (OKC)
    That's bad ass sponsoring wego is a good idea Oklahoma to the top

Baller Poster
    Car Club

Quote Originally Posted by Caspy View Post
    TIME TO START FIRING UP THE ENGINES
    Yes sir can't wait to finish the make over

Car Club
    Los Vencedores

Thanks For Making it to the 2nd in Tulsa
    405Pride
    OklasFinest
    GoodTimes
    LowLife
    Los Vencedores
    Signature (Tulsa)
    Illegal Toys
    Familia Rep.
    One1Luv (Tulsa)
    Rollers Only (Tulsa)
    Block Style (Tulsa)
    Individuals (Tulsa)
    Upper Level (Tulsa) New Board Member
    4Wayz Couldn't make it
    Viejitos Couldn't make it
    Myself Brent OKC Rep Couldn't make it
    If you count it we have 15 Board Members/ Lowrider Clubs that shows how strong we are together as a whole or group. Only our 2nd meeting and we have 15 members with the same goal in mind thats great. If anyone needs anything give me a shout or e-mail me at oklahomalowriderassociation@yahoo.com. Thanks Brent
    thanx for recognizing Los Vencedores being there but we wasnt able to make, and wasnt able to vote. but we were able to have a member submit a drawing..

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES, OKLAHOMA
    Blog Entries

Ok we have had some misunderstanding on OLA sponsoring the WOT Tour Terrence the Tulsa Rep had spoke to everyone/Board Members to see if they would like to take part in sponsoring the tour with that said that they the Board Members would go back and talk to see if there Club's would like to take part in this great oppertunity as a member in the OLA and as a whole and get back with there area Reps on what there VOTE is. He gave a week to 2week time line so if you are down for what the OLA can do & become and you need no time to aske your CLUB or think about it call myself or Terrence. We had 3 Clubs that needed no time at all because they understand what we are all trying to do. With that being said I'm Sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding that I may have made. We are still on hold unti we get everyone's VOTE on if we are doing this or not .
    Thanks
    Brent

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    FAMILIA C C

COOL... So lets get it straight... Board members of OLA ( a non profit organization) were asked to sponsor WOT ( WEGO OKLAHOMA TOUR). Board members were then given the proper paper work, In return they were to go back and discuss with the rest of their club members the possibility of sponsoring WOT. After the meeting in tulsa terrence was approched by a few clubs that didnt need to go back and discuss with their club (and agreed to the sponsorship) the rest of the clubs have 2 weeks to get back with terrence or brent if they want to sponsor WOT. The misunderstanding came when it was said that it would come down to a vote. And if majority said yes, that " ALL" OLA car clubs "HAD" to sponsor WOT. What i was told was that you have a choice as a board member to sponsor WOT. And the amount would be 50 from each club that agreed to sponsor. now... i think that OLA and WOT should be 2 separate things. And it would be a fair and safe way of keeping the 2 from any misunderstandings and confussions, Since there are some clubs that are not going to follow the WEGO OKLAHOMA TOUR.
    ***familia its a way of life****

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    FAMILIA C C

I hope we clear this up and move foward with the OLA (giving back to the community with a non-profit approach) with the right intensions as a lowrider community.. I know the WOT will be a success!! And FAMILIA CAR CLUB will try and make an effort to attend as many show on or off the WEGO OKLAHOMA TOUR!!! with that said... see you vatos on the streets and at the car shows!!!!
    ***familia its a way of life****

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ''FAMILIA C.C.

Oklahoma Lowrider Association ,O.L.A. , to the top!

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ILLEGAL TOYS CC

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

Baller Poster
    Car Club

TTT

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ''FAMILIA C.C.

WHAT'S UP OLA!! Anything going on ? Any news? Special bulletins? Anything.......

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES, OKLAHOMA
    Blog Entries

We have the Banner in color with the Logo that everyone picked Terrence got that yesterday, there is a show car show in tulsa this weekend. We (The area reps) sent out a text for to all Board members to see where we all stand. Other than that just trying to move forward with the OLA. And trying to get some Sponsors for our community programs and events. I'll post some car shows in the events page this evening.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ILLEGAL TOYS CC

We have the Banner in color with the Logo that everyone picked Terrence got that yesterday, there is a show car show in tulsa this weekend. We (The area reps) sent out a text for to all Board members to see where we all stand. Other than that just trying to move forward with the OLA. And trying to get some Sponsors for our community programs and events. I'll post some car shows in the events page this evening.
    Sounds like a plan

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    ILLEGAL TOYS CC

TTT

I QUE CHINGADOS..

Quote Originally Posted by mrouija View Post
    WEGO OKLAHOMA TOUR LIST....

LOOKS LIKE A DAMN GOOD LINE UP OF SHOWS IN OKLAHOMA.. THANKS FOR THE POSTING..
    EL GRAPEVINE I EL 47SHUPAVERGAMASTER SON PUTITOS I AMANTES.... I TRUCHA CON EL CENTIRIATALLAC QUE LE GUSTA DORMIRI SIN TANGA I PANSA PARA BAJO (PINCHI PIPIANON) ... I UN SALUDO A TODOS LOS PAISAS DE JUARITOS.. QUEREMOS ROCKKKKKK....

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES, OKLAHOMA
    Blog Entries

!!! HAPPY EASTER !!!
    FROM BRENT WITH THE OLA

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information