San Jose Cruising
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: Who's going to the StreetLow Car Show this sunday?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Going

2 100.00%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • Not Going

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jimmys Low Low Production

Default San Jose Cruising

Discussion for San Jo Cruising, Car shows, BBQz, Toy drives etc..
    This thread is about san jose cruising scene and other events that's happening in san jo, if other riders wanna meet up in the week or weekend they could discuss It here or make any other events in this thread post pictures, videos.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

HELL YEA TTT FOR SAN JOSE CRUISING LETS GET THIS SHIT CRACKIN

Addict Poster

BOSSMAN
    Car Club
    LUXURIOUS WORLDWIDE

I SEEN THEM COME AND I SEEN THEM GO.... LOYALTY IS A HARD THING TO COME BY THESE DAYS. IM HERE CUZ THATS WHERE MY HEART IS...........LUX4LIFE 24 YEARS STRONG ........SERVING A LIFE SENTENCE ......"LUXURIOUS" EST.1989 IN SAN JOSE CALIFAS

SAN JOSE ~ CENTRAL VALLEY ~ MONTREAL ~ SALT LAKE CITY ~ BRITISH COLUMBIA ~ WINNIPEG ~ QUEBEC CITY ~ FRANCE ~ TORONTO ~ NORTH SIDE MONTREAL ~ EAST BAY--CONTRA COSTA--NOR-CAL

WWW.LUXURIOUSWORLDWIDE.COM " PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS "

Whats up everyone!! Well its Saturday a few of us were talking about getting cruising back in San Jose from "San Jose Cruise Night" thread. Someone of was saying let start it slowly take it step by step. Cruise the night like ones a month or each other weekend. So tonight for those that want to cruise the San Jose streets under the night sky, lets do this.....
    Tonight meeting at The Plant Shopping Center on 111 Curtner Ave front of Target 9-10pm. so like at 10pm taking off to downtown hit the cuts, cruising around downtown, n the clubs. Then hit the Santa Clara st to King Rd to Tully Rd and do a pit stop at Eastridge Mall parking lot or at IN n OUT on Tully n Capitol Expy. Then after cruise down Capitol Expy to Monterey and back to Plant Shopping Center or go back to Downtown cruise thru the clubs. We see how tonight goes, I be out there around 9:30pm hope to some riders out there. Whos with me?
    Jimmy

Baller Poster

Wassup Jimmy im here at a family event right now im see if my brother down to go cruising after its cause I went with him to the event if hes says yes an if he down ill see you an everyone that will be out there later will be out there at some point even if its alil bit after the meet up time will catch up with you guys hopefully he down after cause I wanna go out there an cruise TTT

GOODMORNING TO MY SAN JO CRUISER out there....Hoping everyone having a nice sunny sunday....

Last night went through to Planet Plaza shopping center, nobody showed up, just went out cruising thru downtown,hittin Santa Clara st, King Rd, then eastridge mall.....

Here's an old video from Mi Ranchitio on Alum Rock Ave and between White Rd and Capitol Ave.

This place use to be crakin every wednesday the last couple of years ago, but this year is hardly or not crakin anymore. If anyone else out there wana get this place crakin again or have any other ideas to a different location? anybody got any ideas ?

Update on Duke's Movie Night it has change to another date, August 25th Saturday "JLLP" will be attending and filming all the riders

Aug25thLast1.jpg

The ones who missed out the 1st one here's a taste of the event that Duke's put out ENJOY! =)

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by knightbandit88 View Post
    Last night went through to Planet Plaza shopping center, nobody showed up, just went out cruising thru downtown,hittin Santa Clara st, King Rd, then eastridge mall.....
    Wussup Jimmy I went out there cruising for awhile after a family party event that I went too me an my brother went out there but we got this weekend to look forward too plus the streetlow carshow we can cruise after the carshow over I think we should have flyers made like back in the days cause not everyone has a layitlow or a facebook or any socal network we have some made put them up pass them out all around put some at places an at time warp music an hit factory music at the berryesa flea market just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by San Jo LowRidin 4 Life View Post
    Wussup Jimmy I went out there cruising for awhile after a family party event that I went too me an my brother went out there but we got this weekend to look forward too plus the streetlow carshow we can cruise after the carshow over I think we should have flyers made like back in the days cause not everyone has a layitlow or a facebook or any socal network we have some made put them up pass them out all around put some at places an at time warp music an hit factory music at the berryesa flea market just an idea
    Hey, Whats Up? Not much just chilling like a lowrider outlaw wwwwhat! cruising up and down San Jose Streets hitting the switches wwwhat i mean QUE!! lol ok ok...... flyers sound good, is like what you say some of us dont know this site or have facebook and or network. well this weekend if i have time ill come up an idea or something n u and the viewers can put your input or ideas. This Sunday coming up you is the Streetlow Car Show at Evergreen College. After the show im going home. I dont want the city ban Streetlow car shows and any lowrider car shows.
    Now about cruising hmmmmmm..... We were going to try each other weekend or ones a month thing. Last weekend didnt work but im not going to quit. So this weekend it be back to back, and its the car show. So lets try the following weekend, cool? I be going to the East Side Riders CC BBQ, not right after but lets cruise that Saturday night. The Saturday that pass I cruise down Monterey Rd and pass Jack's Pizza, maybe start there frist and cruise, just an idea for that weekend..... Alright man i made this to long Ill check up in here later on this week, peace....

Baller Poster

Thats koo bro yea look into it an ill try to come up with some ideas too,im not sure if im ganna cruise after the car show either but I might go out there cause there already ganna be people out there anyways but will see, we should try every other weekend first, ill be at the eastside riders bbq too we can cruise right after bro ill see you on sunday at streetlow

Jimmy's Low Low Production will be attending this BBQ event and will be filming the scene....hope to see alot of riders out there....

818flyer.jpg

Baller Poster

Jimmy's Low Low Production will be attending this BBQ event and will be filming the scene....hope to see alot of riders out there....

Attachment 523822
    hell yea bro to the top this os ganna be a great event bro

Baller Poster

Here's a throw back of the ESR C.C. BBQ in 2010 ENJOY!

TTT cant what for the bbq an cruise around after the bbq over bro are ganna be out there tonight?

If Im going out tonight hmmmm I dont know I got alot things to get done and get ready for tomorrow show. If you be out there tonight hope not to late I see whats up. i could do, maybe 8am works for me. If thats cool, let me know where and what time to meet up, so we can cruise for an hour or so..... Also are you taking your ride into the show if so what time you planing to be on line tomorrow morning?

Baller Poster

If Im going out tonight hmmmm I dont know I got alot things to get done and get ready for tomorrow show. If you be out there tonight hope not to late I see whats up. i could do, maybe 8am works for me. If thats cool, let me know where and what time to meet up, so we can cruise for an hour or so..... Also are you taking your ride into the show if so what time you planing to be on line tomorrow morning?
    my bad bro havent been on here my stupid internet was down for almost a week but its back up an fixed wassup with you bro how you been? I was lookin for you at the carshow but didnt find you I was there but not with my car need to fix my hydraulics the front is all the way droped to the ground cant move it do you know how to work on hydros?

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information