LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

MICHIGAN RIDERS

2M views 52K replies 643 participants last post by  EIGHT BALL 
#1 ·
anything planned for the summer?
jimmy you puttin on another show??

im havin a bbq first warm weekend of the spring.... so every1 invited

im just anxious to get me sumthin goin so i can ride out this summer.

#4 ·
undecided on the show but if we decide to it will be sunday august 29th at the city airport. we will also be cruising ever sunday and possible saturday that we do not have a show. this summer is dedicated to my boy big mike may he ride in peace

#6 ·
we dont do the races but some of my other guys have race cars and they go. downtown we usually go to the island first then fuddruckers and sometimes chandler park. this year we will be stopping at the graveyard first by laffeyette (sp) and the boulevard then cruise out

#7 ·
i dont fuck w/ chandler.......... 2 many dikes not enuf cars.

did yall build a car im not sure of the kind i think its a old olds
blue w/ racin stipes on 22" spinners. license plate says like whoa

he work at americna axel down the street from me, i figure u the only shop in det that build quality cars and his shit clean as fuck.

#8 ·
well it depends on the car we have done alot like that but all cars in detroit have 22" spinners. most guys also dont leave there license plates on when they drop there cars off.

#10 ·
it sounds like our boys conv. his name is o.j. and then there is an old malibu and im sure i will think of a couple of others in a minute

#14 ·
Summer cant come fast enough for me... gonna be off the chain this year. People just wont believe the shit thats gonna come out of Detroit this summer. 4 fresh new lolo's hitting the street alone between Tru and I ;)

His wife's Cutty is just plain sic and premiering this spring, my wifes cutty is gonna be sporting new paint, interior, and completely freshened up juice, Tru's Imp is gonna come out swangin hard as one of the Motor City's newest hoppers to be reckoned with, and my fleetwood is just going to absolutely knock people the fuck out.

Gonna be some fun ass times ahead of us this year :biggrin: :biggrin:

#16 ·
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Jan 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Summer cant come fast enough for me... gonna be off the chain this year. People just wont believe the shit thats gonna come out of Detroit this summer. 4 fresh new lolo's hitting the street alone between Tru and I ;)

Too bad it keeps on snowing. :angry:

#17 ·
Originally posted by peteypablo+Jan 24 2004, 09:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peteypablo @ Jan 24 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Cadillac Bob@Jan 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Summer cant come fast enough for me... gonna be off the chain this year. People just wont believe the shit thats gonna come out of Detroit this summer. 4 fresh new lolo's hitting the street alone between Tru and I  ;)

Too bad it keeps on snowing. :angry:[/b][/quote]
This shit aint ever gonna stop! I don't even watch the weather anymore :uh: