NEBRASKA RIDAZ
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 592 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBRASKA RIDAZ

One Luv

WHAT IT DO WIT THA 402

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

WHATS UP HOMIE, NEBRASKA RIDAZ YOU KNOW IT........
    BUILD SOMETHING NICE & CLEAN....NO RUST... NO FACTORY PAINT...NO DENTS ... GET SUM FUCK'N CHROME JACK!!!

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS
    http://www.bigboyshydrauliks.com/

Baller Poster

whats up from omaha here
    I like to drink and dance all night
    comes to a fix not afraid to fight

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

DO ANYBODY NO WHERE I CAN BUY HYDRAULIC PARTS, I HEARD THERE IS A PLACE OUT ON 84TH STREET ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS
    BUILD SOMETHING NICE & CLEAN....NO RUST... NO FACTORY PAINT...NO DENTS ... GET SUM FUCK'N CHROME JACK!!!

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

One Luv

Originally posted by let_it_go@Jul 26 2006, 06:16 PM~5848261
    DO ANYBODY NO WHERE I CAN BUY HYDRAULIC PARTS, I HEARD THERE IS A PLACE OUT ON 84TH STREET ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS

WHAT YOU NEED HOMIE, I GOT THE HOOK ON BLACK MAGIC PRODUCTS, SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I CAN GET IT HERE ASAP. YA FOOLS STILL PLAN ON COMIN DO TO THE L THIS WEEEKEND? WE GONNA HAVE THAT SILVER REGAL OUT HOT READY TO SWANG, AND ILL HAVE THE EURO COUPE OUT SATURDAY NIGHT, IT MITE BE SWANGING THO, WAITIN ON MY COILS TO GET HERE... BUT THERES A CAT NAME JIMMY HERE THAT GOT A COUPLE 64'S HE SHOULD BE OUT, WE DONT GET ALOONG TO WELL BUT ITS WHATEVER, HE KNOWS ILL BE PULLIN UP ON THAT ASS REAL QUICK LIKE!!!!

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    ALTERED IMAGES C.C.

Well I am not from your State but thought i would still say hello
    QUAD CITIES IA, ILL,DES MOINES IA,OTTUMWA IA,PEORIA ILL,ALANTA GA,TOPEKA KS,and growing

WOLVERINE 2001 MARCH STREET SWEEPERS P.100

Altered Images C.C.

Iowa's most accomplished car club get in the book and videos or sit down!!!!!!!! ben there done that

One Luv

what it do yall, topic kinda gettin a slow start!

but i finally got the lac back on the street, did a lil clownin last nite, i didnt see any of the omaha ridaz down here.... well kurt came down brought me sum fittings(good looking out kurt much appreaciated even tho theyw as wrong ones, but that was my fault!)

One Luv

so whats the next show/event everyone ridin to?

as far as in know the next one for us licnoln ridaz is gon be black sunday, we contiplating on going to the 314 show too, but prolly wont bring no cars to that one.. oh and all yall in the O be be ready ckuz one of these weeknds REAL soon im gonna be looking to SERVE some one up there!!!

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by One Luv@Jul 30 2006, 03:59 PM~5869526
    so whats the next show/event everyone ridin to?

as far as in know the next one for us licnoln ridaz is gon be black sunday, we contiplating on going to the 314 show too, but prolly wont bring no cars to that one.. oh and all yall in the O be be ready ckuz one of these weeknds REAL soon im gonna be looking to SERVE some one up there!!!
    THATS COOL HOMIE COME ON DOWN YOU MIGHT WANNA START OVER AT FIRST CLASS CUSTOMS FIRST WHEN YOU COME DOWN TO DO SOME SERVING SINCE THEY SAY THERE THE KING OF LOW RIDING IN THE O

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HOMIE ITS ALOT OF GUYS ON LAY IT LOW FROM NEBRASKA AND YOU HAVE HAD THIS PAGE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW....... BUT NO ONE WANTS TO SHOW THAT LOVE AND HELP OUR PAGES GROW ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT BUT I GUESS THATS WHY WE HAVE SO CALLED BEEFS IN THE BIG O......THERES NO LOVE... NO LOVE AND NO UNITY
    BUT COLDBLOODED RIDAZ GONNA REP IT FOR NEBRASKA ON HERE AND IN THE STREETS WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS AND IM NOT TALKING SHIT TO NO ONE PERSON OR SHOP THIS IS FOR ALL LOWRIDERS IN NEBRASKA

SHOW SOME FUCKING LOVE NEBRASKA

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Majestics CC

AZ showing some luv!!
    STREET LIFE HYDRAULICS
    2995 W. WHITTON AVE
    PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
    602-242-3811 or just PM me!!

WWW.STREETLIFEHYDRAULICS.COM
    StreetLifeHydraulics@gmail.com

*DREAM TEAM AFFLIATED*

Street Life Customs....Motivated by Haters!!!

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by JEN IN PHX@Aug 4 2006, 05:56 PM~5904809
    AZ showing some luv!!*
    WHAT GIRL COME IN THE COLDBLOODED RIDAZ PAGE IN POST YOUR RIDES

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

One Luv

Originally posted by let_it_go@Aug 4 2006, 03:29 PM~5903905
    SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HOMIE ITS ALOT OF GUYS ON LAY IT LOW FROM NEBRASKA AND YOU HAVE HAD THIS PAGE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW....... BUT NO ONE WANTS TO SHOW THAT LOVE AND HELP OUR PAGES GROW ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT BUT I GUESS THATS WHY WE HAVE SO CALLED BEEFS IN THE BIG O......THERES NO LOVE... NO LOVE AND NO UNITY
    BUT COLDBLOODED RIDAZ GONNA REP IT FOR NEBRASKA ON HERE AND IN THE STREETS WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS AND IM NOT TALKING SHIT TO NO ONE PERSON OR SHOP THIS IS FOR ALL LOWRIDERS IN NEBRASKA

SHOW SOME FUCKING LOVE NEBRASKA

fo real huh bro?! well i just got my homie JERM setup on here so he'll be up in here showing sum love occasionally, i was planing on cumin to the o this weekend BUT i think im a be leaving town on thrusday for a week to go make sum $$$$$$ but hey yall is welciome to ride down here to ya know. hopefully tyrone gets he damn chevy back soon, fuckin motor dude is takin forever on this shit. but yeah bro on another note, any of yall know bout that shoot out we had down here wit a couple fools from the O on saterday nite?

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by One Luv@Aug 8 2006, 09:35 AM~5924115
    fo real huh bro?! well i just got my homie JERM setup on here so he'll be up in here showing sum love occasionally, i was planing on cumin to the o this weekend BUT i think im a be leaving town on thrusday for a week to go make sum $$$$$$* but hey yall is welciome to ride down here to ya know. hopefully tyrone gets he damn chevy back soon, fuckin motor dude is takin forever on this shit. but yeah bro on another note, any of yall know bout that shoot out we had down here wit a couple fools from the O* on saterday nite?
    YEAH I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS... WHAT ABOUT IT..

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    INDIVIDUALS

What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ. A shout out from The Lou homies. Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!
    "I'll let my actions speak louder than what I can tell you. I can talk shit all day long but actually doing it is what its all about! In do time I'll have a name out here, definitely in St. Louis." anteazy15 (b.k.a Eazy) Dec. 23, 2004

"Eazy what would St. Louis do without you, you bring this city to life" - OG Chris from the "INDIVIDUALS" St. louis

One Luv

Originally posted by let_it_go@Aug 8 2006, 12:08 PM~5924985
    YEAH I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS... WHAT ABOUT IT..

SHIT JUST WONDERED IF YALL HEARDA BOUT IT

Addict Poster
    LOST WITHOUT MY BIG HOMIE, B.I.P O/G DINK
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by Anteazy15@Aug 8 2006, 10:20 AM~5925030
    What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ.* A shout out from The Lou homies.* Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!
    SHOUTIN BACK, WESTUP HOMIE
    I'M NOT JUST APART OF THIS, I HELP START THIS! COLD BLOODED RIDAZ CAR CLUB BORN IN THE CITY OF INGLEWOOD,CA
    I HATE WHAT I HATE & LOVE WHAT I LOVE/
    R.I.P TO A FALLEN LUVONE, MY RELATIVE & BIG HOMIE, OG. DO DIRTY "DINK" B.I.P

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by One Luv@Aug 8 2006, 12:24 PM~5925051
    SHIT JUST WONDERED IF YALL HEARDA BOUT IT
    yeah i heard about it i heard it was some guys from mississippi guys that did the shooting

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ C.C.

Originally posted by Anteazy15@Aug 8 2006, 12:20 PM~5925030
    What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ.* A shout out from The Lou homies.* Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!
    WHAT UP ANT GOOD LOOKING OUT HOMIE

BIG BOYS HYDRAULIKS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLD BLOODED RIDAZ

Originally posted by omaharidah@Jul 26 2006, 02:24 PM~5847244
    whats up from omaha here
    WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??????/..... WHERES YOUR LOW RIDER HOMIE
    It's a Cold Blooded world and where going to the top ride'n & dip'n!!!!
    Don't let the car fool you.
    My treasure is in heaven.

Rip Dink
    Team SIK'EM

1984 GMC Caballero
    1987 Monte Carlo

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information