View Profile: Schidek - LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    also wanted to add that i haven't loaded any pics of my 64 on the website yet but will be soon. I do have some random pics of some hudsons me and a buddy of mine are in the middle of restoring. they are on my home page in my pictures. check them out if you haven't already
  2. View Conversation
    hey bro! yeah I know what you mean about people loving my car. the only place I get any flack about having a 4 door is this website. if I had a choice between a 2 or 4 door, I would pick a 2 door but if I had a choice between a 4 door or nothing I would definitely choose the 4 door! I think all the clowns that talk shit about the 4 doors would also rather have something rather than nothing. its the same body lines just 2 more doors. which really makes it easier on me since I have a family. I noticed that you have some youngsters also so you understand where im coming from. maybe one day I will have enough money to buy a 2 door but im good with what I have. besides my impala was a gift from my father and the sentimental value of the car means more to me than the uncool factor to some people. I love it and so does my family. the memories that I have made and will make in the future are worth more than anything. im getting off topic here so go turn some wrenches bro. peace
  3. View Conversation
    whats up man. I have seen you on youtube with your car. love the hardtop! I also have a hardtop but mine is a 64. I am also building my first lowlow. its something I have always wanted to do since 1996 and finally have the means to do it. my setup was kinda put together piece by piece and im almost ready for the install. I have two black reds old school and one cce comp with 6 switches, 8s for front and 10s for rear. just a lay and play setup for now. have you done any reinforcing yet? but yeah, just wanted to say wutup dude and foedoe love!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About Schidek

Basic Information

Date of Birth
June 4, 1978 (38)
About Schidek
Car Club:
Solo
Biography:
Grew up in Pittsburgh now residing in Central Florida.
Interests:
Family, Guns, Cars, technology, & Fried Chicken
FUCKING IT GEEK MOTHERFUCKER

Signature

1963 Impala 4 door Hardtop - My first lowrider
Fuck you, Pay me - Goodfellas
You know what? Fuck you! How about that? - Tony Montana

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages