LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · The Great White Hype
    58,242 Posts
    yes thats what I was saying. Your floors have minimal problems and thats about the most expensive thing to fix on a car. A complete floor for an impala is 1200. thats not including the trunk. Then there is shipping via freight. Which is pricey.

· Registered
    234 Posts
    Aye, I was thinking.. only thing different between a 2 door and 4 door is body, right? So in theory, I could hook up this car.. engine, suspension, etc.. and down the road find a decent 2 door with minimum rust.. fix up the body, paint it.. and swap the body.. but not in that order? Just a thought? I dunno.. lol. I drained the power washer.. I just got to add a little 10w30 and she's ready to go. I think I have some laying around somewhere. I'll bring it next time I come up.

· Registered
    3,018 Posts
    BEFORE YESTERDAY MY HOMIE PICK UP THE BOX FROM THE USPS PO BOX AND I RECIVE MY LIGHT .. TNX A LOT BRO :thumbsup:

4,079 Posts
    Clear out PM messages. Need talk to you asap. Or call me think you still have my number

· Registered
    885 Posts
    Ok, I need some info on the York.... how do I check the oil, & how often do I need 2 oil it ? ( im real lite on the switch ) And do I use ND 30 oil or what kind & how much ? and what kind of filter do I need 2 catch the oil from getting 2 the tanks ? Please help me with what ever you can...... :x: Thanks a MILLION
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…