White lowriders - Page 16
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: White lowriders

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    PAISAS IV LYFE

Quote Originally Posted by misterslick View Post
    Ah i forgot we adopted ebay as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztlan_Exile View Post
    Marty McFly check in

so kick rocks A_E.......btw i might be .000001% white here
    Quote Originally Posted by chingon68mex View Post
    los chicanos son mas jotos que los paisas y los gabachos porque no son ni de aqui ni de alla,, sivas 'pa lla,**"ay si, mira al 12th man vino del norte se cree muy fu-fu-ru-fu,con su gorra de $40 dollares del mall y sus nikes, ay tu la trais perra,,** y cuando estas aqui **" prefiero moRRir de pie que vivir de rodillas"** ay muy Zapata y mexicano guey, comiendo enchiladas de frijoles con un jarrito de tamarindo,,prffftt,,
    zaquese a la vergansitos guey,,

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    Titans

75% white and 25% Local Motion Hawaiian style but could give two F's about race

http://youtu.be/XgDBDiXfQA0
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Crosstown Customs Texas

...Just thought I would check in....Bobby G. ...Crosstown Customs C.C. M.C. ...Used to roll with the Boulevard Aces..2009-2011...Won 2 "Best of Show" trophies....

...Got tired of the trips from here in Bonham to Dallas, etc. ...Wishing all my old friends all the best in 2016.......I'm a 75 years young WHITE Veteran...back in '56 I got my first ride, 1947 Ford 2 dr. sedan, grey primer, twin Smitties...drove the hell out of it.....having fun........NOW, I just bought a 2013 Ford Taurus...got to lower it 2 1/2 " in the back..silver with black int...I like the way it looks...also got my '38 Pontiac sedan, '56 Ford Customline "Mint Condition", my 2000 Linc Town Car, 2002 Ford Expedition, '71 Monte Carlo...2002 Linc LS.....AND, a 2006 Harley Custom Trike................

...Don't have much prejudice...Butt, a lot of people in Lowriding DO !.....some think if you don't have a chevy you don't belong, if you got bags you don't belong, and, some even think if you are white you don't belong.....never got any of that from the Boulevard Aces, but some of the other clubs had those things in their minds.....IT just DON'T MATTER....Do what you want to do...what makes you feel good....If others don't like it...Fuck 'em.......

...we used to call lowering a ride was "C" framing back in da 50's....a friend had a '50 merc. 2 dr. slammed, black with black & white tuck and rolled...Cool ride.......Bro. had a new '57 Chevy Bel Air, white with a kit....another had a new '55 Chevy....I never had a new car till '94..lol......Yes, we were poor.....Raised on Second Ave. in South Dallas..'40's-'50's...there really were some "Happy Days" back then....

...Do what cha got to do....enjoy life...don't sweat the small shit....show respect to your parents and ALL women.....ORALE....
    1938 Pontiac Silver Streak..1956 Ford Customline "Mint Condition"..1971 Monte Carlo from "Livin the Low Life"

RIDING THA WAVES

FuCk EuRrOnE
    Car Club
    SOLO

2016 bump
    I can't see a thing, I'm lying in my bed, I can't stop thinking, It's driving me insane
    Never got to say goodbye, It's still dark here
    And for the first time I feel alive
    But you're not here.......

7. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information