Thread: I JUST BOUGHT THIS MOVIE CAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
  • brn2ridelo 01:29 PM 08-11-2012
    Where are the impalas

    Reply
    lowpro85 01:42 PM 08-11-2012
    U got the most decent looking one!

    Reply
    GT 702 RIDER 02:23 PM 08-11-2012
    thanks
    Originally Posted by lowpro85:
    U got the most decent looking one!


    Reply
    mr.regal 04:53 PM 08-11-2012
    Originally Posted by Lowrider style c.c 702:





    wassup homie that blue regal was mines lmk wassup i would love 2 get that shit back n boy was the owner of that cutless he still got the back set he wants $500 if u want hmu

    Reply
    352cutty86 06:08 PM 08-11-2012
    Lol ya I seen that shit on eBay. They really didn't post any pic's but one. Car looks to have plenty potential for that price. Hope u finish it and get it in these streets and nose up.

    Reply
    GT 702 RIDER 09:30 PM 08-11-2012
    Originally Posted by 352cutty86:
    Lol ya I seen that shit on eBay. They really didn't post any pic's but one. Car looks to have plenty potential for that price. Hope u finish it and get it in these streets and nose up.


    Reply
    Skim 01:33 AM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by mr.regal:
    wassup homie that blue regal was mines lmk wassup i would love 2 get that shit back n boy was the owner of that cutless he still got the back set he wants $500 if u want hmu
    he wants $500 for a cutlass back seat

    Reply
    BRAVO 06:17 AM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by Skim:
    he wants $500 for a cutlass back seat
    If it matches the front, it worth it

    Reply
    Skim 06:57 AM 08-12-2012
    lol so if the guy who still has it puts it on craigslist for $500, u think it would sell? or only to 'this dude' since he now owns the car.
    thats what im getting at. if i still had a piece of a car i got rid of, i would tell the new owner pay the shipping and its yours or come get this shit outta my garage its in the damn way.
    thats what true car guys do.

    Reply
    GT 702 RIDER 07:43 AM 08-12-2012
    I agree!!! $500 for a backseat realy c mon I ain't tripping cuzz interior is getting redone and always can find a back seat alot cheaper.
    Originally Posted by Skim:
    lol so if the guy who still has it puts it on craigslist for $500, u think it would sell? or only to 'this dude' since he now owns the car.
    thats what im getting at. if i still had a piece of a car i got rid of, i would tell the new owner pay the shipping and its yours or come get this shit outta my garage its in the damn way.
    thats what true car guys do.


    Reply
    baggedout81 07:49 AM 08-12-2012
    Dam!!!!

    Reply
    vouges17 07:54 AM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by baggedout81:
    Dam!!!!
    say that again

    Reply
    baggedout81 08:04 AM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by vouges17:
    say that again
    DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Anson72 10:23 AM 08-12-2012
    Good come up!

    Reply
    regal ryda 10:40 AM 08-12-2012
    pm sent

    Reply
    MR.MEMO 02:04 PM 08-12-2012
    Man hell of a deal! That's a come up for real.

    Reply
    Lownslow302 02:09 PM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by Lowrider style c.c 702:
    I agree!!! $500 for a backseat realy c mon I ain't tripping cuzz interior is getting redone and always can find a back seat alot cheaper.
    x3 might be matching but fucking seriously

    Reply
    jdc68chevy 02:36 PM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by Lowrider style c.c 702:
    I agree!!! $500 for a backseat realy c mon I ain't tripping cuzz interior is getting redone and always can find a back seat alot cheaper.
    Man for the deal you got if u just went back with some clean stock cutty pillows your dam good ????

    Reply
    jdc68chevy 02:39 PM 08-12-2012
    Originally Posted by Skim:
    lol so if the guy who still has it puts it on craigslist for $500, u think it would sell? or only to 'this dude' since he now owns the car.
    thats what im getting at. if i still had a piece of a car i got rid of, i would tell the new owner pay the shipping and its yours or come get this shit outta my garage its in the damn way.
    thats what true car guys do.
    SPOKEN FROM A TRUE RIDER

    Reply
    The Scientist 06:52 PM 08-12-2012


    Reply
  • Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  • Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
    Up
     

    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0