LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

who hauls cars

5K views 123 replies 19 participants last post by  europass 
#1 ·
also accepts credit cards :cool:

#2 ·
uShip.com

#8 ·
Get a temp (30 day) driving permit for $25.

#9 ·
#10 ·
^^^ andrew is cool and reasonable, but I lost his # (when I broke my previous phone).

#14 ·
That place looks like they have good prices. With door to door service it was about a grand, which is what I'm figuring I want to keep the price at. I bookmarked the site, thanks. Still looking for anyone else with some recommendations

#16 ·
From where to where just shipped 2 cars Texas to here and Oregon to here in utah good prices I'll get u this guy's name and u pay when the car arrived with cash on both but I'm sure they take cards I'll text u the number good guy. That u ship way over priced out the ball park

#18 ·
tags are for **** cuh, just drive it back like a baus:cool:

#19 ·
:facepalm:

#26 ·
i looked into it. my sister has a truck too. but she got a dui and let the registration on her truck lapse and i think she has fees and shit. but it's nly $500 in gas there and back and that's factoring in the weight of the car too. might ask my grandpa to help. he has a diesel and a trailer if i pay for gas he might be willing

#30 ·
Give this guy a call:

(310) 738-2919 (his name is Loyce)

He recently brought a 58 sixfoe (parts car) from Utah to Houston for $900.

*the little tow truck behind him is mine. He transport it in a 3 car trailer with a new Dodge 3500 cummins dually.

#37 ·
Give this guy a call:

(310) 738-2919 (his name is Loyce)

He recently brought a 58 sixfoe (parts car) from Utah to Houston for $900.

*the little tow truck behind him is mine. He transport it in a 3 car trailer with a new Dodge 3500 cummins dually.
just called this guy up he might be doing it he said he wanted to fill his trailer first but he's down. i said i can wait a few weeks for him to line up some other jobs

#32 ·
Small world.

He is a cool guy.

And Hess has all the goodies :cool:

#42 ·
i just sent him a text to check in and see how he's doing with it. He said he wanted to fill up his trailer before he went. it's been 6 days since i first contacted him and i told him i'd be fine waiting a few weeks. i just don't want to wait a few weeks and text him and him be like "what? i forgot all about that shit" and me be starting from square one again so i sent him a reminder to let him know i'm serious about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.