1959 IMPALA/BEL AIR GUYS...NEED HELP WITH 4DR/WINDOW POST REMOVAL. & GENERAL INFO
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1959 IMPALA/BEL AIR GUYS...NEED HELP WITH 4DR/WINDOW POST REMOVAL. & GENERAL INFO

So I'm planning on picking up a 59 BelAir 4dr Bubble top. My plan is to remove the post between the front and rear door to have that "Panoramic view" like the impala. Has anyone achieved or done such of a modification?... Which leads me to my next question. On the 4dr, the roof looks taller than on the 2dr. Does anyone know if that's actually true or just an illusion to the eye?.....
    4dr to a 2dr conversion is something I might consider. As for you too hard chevy guys. No I do not have the money for a 59 impala. And I do not plan to badge it nor make it or call it a impala. I have other plans to make it different. Even changing the taillights is apart of my plan.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

The Peoples Choice
    Car Club
    Majestics

yes

Yes?... Lol. Yes to what exactly?

Addict Poster

Do it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by lone star View Post
    Do it all the time
    I'm assuming from my research, that its achieved with replacing the original 4DR windshield and rear glass with the HT windshield & rear glass?... I found online earlier that the 4DR and 2DR windshield is about 2 to 3 inches different in height. So I just saaume that is what must be done.. Now as far as making the roof height lower to get that more of a slick/chop look. Would I have to find a impala roof to weld on or can I just cut away at the 4DR roof to chop it and modify it to get rid of the extra post & metal.?

Addict Poster

Yes

The Peoples Choice
    Car Club
    Majestics

Quote Originally Posted by lone star View Post
    Yes
    What he said

Aspiring Poster

Clueless fucks, clearly the answer is NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Clueless fucks, clearly the answer is NO.
    .......lets not be childish. Of course I'm clueless... If i wasnt then clearly I wouldn't be posting questions. Either you can help and be useful. Or be useless and a waste of time... Im assuming everyone here are adults. But if you want to act like a bad bitch online then you can take yr lil bitcch ass to the comment section on youtube.
    Im not here to dick around. Im here to talk about cars and building them.

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jerone77 View Post
    .......lets not be childish. Of course I'm clueless... If i wasnt then clearly I wouldn't be posting questions. Either you can help and be useful. Or be useless and a waste of time... Im assuming everyone here are adults. But if you want to act like a bad bitch online then you can take yr lil bitcch ass to the comment section on youtube.
    Im not here to dick around. Im here to talk about cars and building them.
    You are a fuckung idiot. I wasn't even talking to you, rather the 2 fucks that replied to you and were of no help. So fuck you, you lil bitch !

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerone77 View Post
    Im not here to dick around. Im here to talk about
    cars and building them.
    You are a fuckung idiot. I wasn't even talking to you, rather the 2 fucks that replied to you and were of no help. So fuck you, you lil bitch !
    Right.. Im the "lil bitch" because I dont want to dick around with a group of other grown ass men online. As if we were high school girls with nothing to do with our lives but play around on the internet.... So sure, whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo

14. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information