Putting a FWD Caddy on Hydraulics
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Aspiring Poster

How hard is it to do this and how far would it set me back. I want some F,B,S,S action.....is it possible to 3wheel with a fwd?

Thanks

-Jp

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

my boy Nick did my old 82' Eldorado FWD cady on juice. i ended up selling it though cuz of the FWD factor, ya gotta get negative wheels so they'll tuck and not stick out, and you can only use mini coils up front unless you do some serious mods, the camber was horrible on mine too but that was 1 thing i loved about it, the rear was independent and the front was as well so the front camber would be crazy negative and the back would be positive so it'd be really silly looking. the back got up MONSTEROUS though for only 10's in the rear. and you can get it to 3 wheel in the front just not while driving and you have to have the emergency brake on otherwise it'll roll away (this did not happen to me! ) we never ended up doing it but you can get a HUGE fucking dogleg out of em' considering how high the back gets up and drive it slowly like that too im sure but that's all I know for now, wish i had pics but i gotta find em'. my boy Jeff that i sold it to just sold it for 4,000 bucks. thing was super clean setup with all leather power interior and a motorized pump rack that lifted out of the truck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information