SIX FO SHOCKS
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SIX FO SHOCKS

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    THEE ELEGANCE

?'s
    I have a six fo with 10 inch strokes in the rear and I want to put shocks in the back but i have no wish bone or other stabler so it tends to lean to one side when its locked up. Should I get a wish bone or other modification first? What size shocks do I need and where can I get them? Can I still be able to do side to side and lay frame with shocks?

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Luxurious CEN valley

Originally posted by rickys64@Feb 20 2009, 12:21 PM~13059917
    I have a six fo with 10 inch strokes in the rear and I want to put shocks in the back but i have no wish bone or other stabler so it tends to lean to one side when its locked up. Should I get a wish bone or other modification first? What size shocks do I need and where can I get them? Can I still be able to do side to side and lay frame with shocks?

the car will only go as low as the shocks will allow when collapsed...if the car itself has room to go down further than that then all the weight of the car is reston the shocks and youll snap them... you may need to make new mounts for the top of the shock in order to allow the car to sit low..but if u dont get a shock thats tall enough for the lift then youll rip the shock out as well...im sure someone on here uses some and will be able to provide u a part number that will work..especially since ur only running 10's in the rear
    FTP: FUCK THAT PUTO

(209 )996-5244 JEFF - KINGFISH_CUSTOMS
    (209) 535-4120 MINO - KINGFISH_CUSTOMS209
    Adex Original Aircraft Hydraulics
    (626) 798-2156 or email [email protected]

GetDwn

Monroe 32225.

Get'm.

Addict Poster

anybody know the website of that place where they had different size shocks?? I remember there was a topic about it a while back

Motivated By Hate...

"I wished people were like money so I could hold them to the light to see which ones are real."

GetDwn

Originally posted by NeNe@Feb 20 2009, 06:33 PM~13063447
    anybody know the website of that place where they had different size shocks?? I remember there was a topic about it a while back

not sure exactly what your looking for....but if you mean finding shocks by travel length, here is the Monroe catalog:

http://www.monroe.com/catalog/documents/08...LengthSheet.pdf

hope this helps.

Addict Poster

Originally posted by Pepper@Feb 21 2009, 08:55 AM~13067643
    not sure exactly what your looking for....but if you mean finding shocks by travel length, here is the Monroe catalog:

http://www.monroe.com/catalog/documents/08...LengthSheet.pdf

hope this helps.

naw it was an online store where they had different size shocks
    Motivated By Hate...

"I wished people were like money so I could hold them to the light to see which ones are real."

8. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information