Hi everyone I have 53 Chevy sedan. I'm looking for just hydraulics in the front and block the rear. Hoppos selling a kit and looking at 6" kit.
I was curious what is the purpose of the donuts?
Also looking at my suspension it is stock, would I be fine on just getting standard cups to be bolted under the hydraulic actuator? Or do I need to get another set of cups for bottom control arm?
Another question I'm reading in past posts, what am I suppose to reinforce in my suspension for my 53 stock front end?
I will be rebuilding the front end and buying to springs. Then cut the new springs.
Not looking to hop the car just simply lower when parked and hit the switch when going to move.