Who does the best paint and body work in the Texas DFW area for a good price?
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Aspiring Poster

Default Who does the best paint and body work in the Texas DFW area for a good price?

As the title suggests, who does the best paint and body work for a reasonable price in the Dallas FT Worth area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    No Affiliation

That Is a tough question. What is reasonable in your opinion? What are you looking t do as far as paint?

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jbrazy View Post
    That Is a tough question. What is reasonable in your opinion? What are you looking t do as far as paint?
    To me, $2,500 plus supplies is reasonable. Anything over $3,500 plus supplies is way over priced... and that’s pushing it but must inlude trunk and inner and outer wheel wells. Just looking to get a car repainted in the stock color with subtle pin striping by someone else.

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.
    Blog Entries

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

2500? that buys PPG Deltron clear activator, Base, can of rage gold and 4-6 rolls of sandpaper.
    Pays paco to help for a week and keeps the lights on and compressor running for the duration of the project.

Problem is people say thats a fair price, but usually want somehing above fair in return, Lets say your vehicle has little to no panel work. just remove some trim and handle and 400 that bitch with a DA....

or did you want that mf to be blocked down 2-3 times with guidecoat (non shrink) then glass it out. Oh and someone tell me one more time they dont want me to use ANY BONDO.

best of luck
    " niggas talk a lot of shit from a safe place "

For all your classic impala needs www.lastminutecustoms.com

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slo View Post
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

2500? that buys PPG Deltron clear activator, Base, can of rage gold and 4-6 rolls of sandpaper.
    Pays paco to help for a week and keeps the lights on and compressor running for the duration of the project.

Problem is people say thats a fair price, but usually want somehing above fair in return, Lets say your vehicle has little to no panel work. just remove some trim and handle and 400 that bitch with a DA....

or did you want that mf to be blocked down 2-3 times with guidecoat (non shrink) then glass it out. Oh and someone tell me one more time they dont want me to use ANY BONDO.

best of luck
    I don’t think that’s far fetched because Sam Torres from Torres Empire offered to paint a Lincoln Mark V that I used to have for $2,500... and that’s a big car.

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage classic View Post
    I don’t think that’s far fetched because Sam Torres from Torres Empire offered to paint a Lincoln Mark V that I used to have for $2,500... and that’s a big car.
    So why look for anyone else?

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage classic View Post
    ill let you tell it bruh

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.
    Blog Entries

only way i see 2500 being realistic for any non charitable business to turn profit (this i know first hand, having owned co-owned operated and managed productions shops).

is by having a client bring in a vehicle that needs 0 bodywork, nothing. Depending on vehicle it can take up to a day or two to fully remove all trim lights glass and mirrors etc (if you want it done "right" whatever the hell that means).

spraying a few coats of color and clear set up and clean up will easily be a full hard day.

wet sand and buff a week or so later another 2 days....

i could go on about what it takes to do show quality finishes because I was relocated to the other side of the world to do so...where such jobs pay in the vicinity of 10 grand. And even then i got away from that now.
    But the problem is that most folks cant afford top quality and look for shortcuts and find "this guy" to do their car hit and miss.

like i said to all good luck.

10. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information