"ZEUS" Wire Wheels - Page 190
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3790
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: "ZEUS" Wire Wheels

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IMPALA863 View Post
    Bullshit! Its the same difference. You shipped out wheels that were not ready/cured. I would expect any business to ship out completely done material unless mentioned other wise to buyer. Stop making excuses and take responsibility. I wonder what would happen if a hydraulic company would sell half built motors and they fuck up and they say "well you should've finish putting it together first".
    SAY WHAT YOU WANT, but unless you were a fly in my pocket you really don’t know what you’re talking about....... and I was going to be nice about it until the dude started bullying me; which gets you nowhere with me and if you have no life of your own I assume you can keep going on and on about the same story.........

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    So what you’re saying is when you guys come back you’re China wheel game is going to be stronger than it was before
    NOPE, I don’t believe that’s what I said.
    But when the competition buys a set of china wheels in white boxes for $200 and takes them apart to engrave, gold plate or powder coat and then sells them claiming they are USA made by lying their profits are HUGE; to compete it was tough for us when the raw dishes alone almost cost $200, now that people might be left with a larger amount of money in their pocket they can afford hand made a little easier.... and really mc Fly, I’m sure you have better things to do than negative conversations with me.

LAKELAND FLA
    Car Club
    POLK COUNTY SOLO RIDER FLA

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    SAY WHAT YOU WANT, but unless you were a fly in my pocket you really don’t know what you’re talking about....... and I was going to be nice about it until the dude started bullying me; which gets you nowhere with me and if you have no life of your own I assume you can keep going on and on about the same story.........
    He had a reason to get pissed. You're a business, there will be some goods and bads. How you handle the bad is how your reputation will be affected. Once you get that bad rep its downhill from there. Im not suprised you're going bankrupt

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IMPALA863 View Post
    He had a reason to get pissed. You're a business, there will be some goods and bads. How you handle the bad is how your reputation will be affected. Once you get that bad rep its downhill from there. Im not suprised you're going bankrupt
    Good, wouldn’t want to cause you any surprises......
    and tired of talking about it so this is my last response to you about it, was his own fault, he was told to wait...... like I said different situation. He had 1 wet seal, he wanted shipped immediately, he was warned not to mount. If anyone should be mad it’s Rich D-Cheese, he got faulty silicone batch / Unfortunatley his situation got out of my control because I was taken to ICU and Pat didn’t handle getting the wheels back so they were taken to Angel (Superior) and he charged him a fortune; And we still owe him a set of wheels.......
    But it’s funny that when something like this happens all the scammers come crawling out of the woodwork and want something for nothing even if their installer ripped the seal or they get a flat and drive forever on the wheel; no duh.

LAKELAND FLA
    Car Club
    POLK COUNTY SOLO RIDER FLA

and tired of talking about it so this is my last response to you about it, was his own fault, he was told to wait...... like I said different situation. He had 1 wet seal, he wanted shipped immediately, he was warned not to mount. If anyone should be mad it’s Rich D-Cheese, he got faulty silicone batch / Unfortunatley his situation got out of my control because I was taken to ICU and Pat didn’t handle getting the wheels back so they were taken to Angel (Superior) and he charged him a fortune; And we still owe him a set of wheels.......
    But it’s funny that when something like this happens all the scammers come crawling out of the woodwork and want something for nothing even if their installer ripped the seal or they get a flat and drive forever on the wheel; no duh.
    You should have simply refused and said they weren't ready to avoid all the bullshit. But also giving a correct turn around. You've been in business long enough to know how long it takes a rim to build and cure. And who's asking for something for nothing? Not me, shit for what y'all charge id rather spend a couple more hundreds and get a new set of dayton.

Baller Poster

I wanted another set but could not get ahold of you or pat .... I just had oskar build me my newest set
    jun007 likes this.

Enthusiast Poster

Tami, my wheels have that white sealer as well. The car has been in the body shop so I haven't used the wheels since I bought them. I mounted them once but didn't really drive more than around the block. Now the car is done and I'm getting ready to put the wheels on. Reading through the last couple of pages makes me nervous to ride around on wheels with faulty sealer. I don't wanna screw up the wheels or worse, my car. Please advise.

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 67ImpalaSS-408 View Post
    Tami, my wheels have that white sealer as well. The car has been in the body shop so I haven't used the wheels since I bought them. I mounted them once but didn't really drive more than around the block. Now the car is done and I'm getting ready to put the wheels on. Reading through the last couple of pages makes me nervous to ride around on wheels with faulty sealer. I don't wanna screw up the wheels or worse, my car. Please advise.
    To ease your mind a lil in reference to this. I have white sealer on my Zeus wheels. Had them for 3 years now on a juiced car. I have had zero issues with mine. Still partner w Tami to get clarification...but zero issues with mine 3 years in.

Enthusiast Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Dizzle View Post
    To ease your mind a lil in reference to this. I have white sealer on my Zeus wheels. Had them for 3 years now on a juiced car. I have had zero issues with mine. Still partner w Tami to get clarification...but zero issues with mine 3 years in.
    Good to know, thanks.

Hey, I'm looking 13*7 reverse wheels. If interested could you leave a contact please. thank you
    ps cant call because not in USA
    thank you

Aspiring Poster

Complete rip-off crack head people ordered a set of wheels for a customer the seal blew out on one of his rims after one short ride ruined a brand new tire and wheel also the wheels had blemishes all over them like they had been put on a tire machine incorrectly prior to being purchased of course Pat says it only takes 6 hours for the seal to completely dry..Smfh unbelievable!!

Stop trusting these people with your money guys!! Its been told they suck on them glass dicks stay up all hours of the night building blemished wheels and seal them incorrectly!!

Buyers beware!!! I've got plenty of pics for proof of the faulty blown seal plenty of text messages from Pat for more proof!!!

Pat your day will come soon enough.
    Last edited by Roadstar; 11-25-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Aspiring Poster

2 1/2 years with no seal issues huh huh??
    Oh did somebody damage their seal when mounting the tire also you're such a piece of shit Pat you have no Integrity you have no business in these forums quit having Tami jump on here to stick up for your bitch ass you need to man up and take a few blows.. but you will continue to hide out tuck your tail and sit to pee!!

Let us know the prices for these rims as well, it will be helpful for us. Looking for your response soon.

15. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information