14x7 OG Zenith Wire Wheel STD 2" Lip and Baby Canted 3 Wing Knock Offs with Original
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Phoenix Chapter President
    Car Club
    Avenues Car Club

Default 14x7 OG Zenith Wire Wheel STD 2" Lip and Baby Canted 3 Wing Knock Offs with Original

Zenith Adapters And 4 Almost New Black Wall Tires.
    Back of all wheel hubs are stamped " Zenith Campbell Ca 149801 "wheels have no curbs no road rash 4 knock off are clean except on 1 of the ko's has slight hammer damage to one of the wings. the other three are like the pics. no suprises Nice Set. I hardly ever get on layitlow so Text if interested 623-399-7099 out of state buyers pay for shipping $1000 plus shipping. 1. http://i68.tinypic.com/f3z81v.jpg 2. http://i65.tinypic.com/2hehq3m.jpg
    Last edited by DanielDucati; 12-12-2018 at 06:56 AM.
    " If You Ever Want To Be Successful In This Life , Find Out Where The Masses Are Going And Go In The Opposite Direction, Your Chances For Success Are Much Higher " - Warren Buffet

"
    Id Rather Lead By Example Than Follow Someone's By Laws Who Has Never Led Anyone Anywhere." - Daniel Ducati

" Love Me Or Hate Me , Both Are In My Favor.....If you love me , I'll always be in your heart.....If you hate me , I'll always be in your mind. "-William Shakespeare

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Nice condition

4. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information