Accuair vu4
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accuair vu4

Default Accuair vu4

Hello all. This is my first post on site. I am going to put my 66 4 door on air. I'm new to air ride and was thinking of purchasing a kit that comes with the VU4 manifold. 1 tank and dual viar 480s. I want the car to lift quickly, is the VU4 going to be a slow bag fill or pretty fast? I was planning on 3)8 lines. I'm also open to any other suggestions for a setup also. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Bigger lines. Faster rise. 1/2 lines move some air. The system in my 64 jumps up pretty good. No inches but it raises quickly.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

Valve manifolds will work great. Controllable speeds, quiet, easy to install, and fit perfect in the trunk for display. The manifold will lift/drop within a few seconds from pressing the controller button or switches. All valve manifolds won't be manufactured to be fast. You will need to go with diaphragm valves if you want to hop or go fast.

I'd recommend since your adding air suspension on a 66' Impala to go with a nice smooth, controllable speed, quiet system. We offer our SV-8C 3/8" valve manifolds which does everything like the VU4, but we manufacture our own in house. We offer full complete kits for Impala's. Go to our website to see our products and let me know if you have further questions. --> SickD6moredoor
    Tim Garcia Slam Specialties Fresno, Ca USA

5. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information