LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT Metal Works

380K views 8K replies 361 participants last post by  mr.widow-maker 
#1 ·
Welcome one and all. Taco (ROBC) and Tony (TonyO) introduce to you on this day a new business that will rock the competitve sport of Lowrider Bicycles. Laser cut or "faced" parts available to you at a competitive price!

Start thinking of your designs. We will begin with forks, sissybars, steering wheels, and fender braces.

PM Either RO-BC or myself for prices. Parts will be available 4-5 weeks after you place your order and make your payment.

We already have 8 fork designs available at hand, you've already seen two (Blade and Enforcer). This week I will be posting other designs and taking orders.

These parts will be 1/4" thick steel. These are strong enough to ride but meant for show.

I invite other part builders and distributors to hit us up for distribution.

:cool:

#56 ·
I DO CAD DESIGNS IN MY SLEEP. SOMEBODY NEEDS SOMETHING, HIT ME UP. :biggrin:

#59 ·
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Dec 26 2006, 01:36 PM~6828938
I DO CAD DESIGNS IN MY SLEEP.  SOMEBODY NEEDS SOMETHING, HIT ME UP. :biggrin:
i actually need to hit u up... and wayne..
time for a new peice and chain.. :0

#66 ·
a few people have asked me bout my nickname before lol ok so if anyone needs info on shiot hit me or tony up i will put my number up tomorrow cause i just flew in this morning and im at work already like i said we are tryin to help people out at the same tryin to make a buck or two just being honest yall feel me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.